mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

13,170 posts in this topic

When you think you have to say something about anything, no matter how much you know about the **** thing! Just like your president ...

Temp_1.png

falconsd56 likes this

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't think that is going to end well.  

I agree.  The noose is going to offend someone and there will be a Facebook firestorm followed by several days of protesting.  Its just the world we live in.  

5 minutes ago, The Great American said:

I agree.  The noose is going to offend someone and there will be a Facebook firestorm followed by several days of protesting.  Its just the world we live in.  

Yep, some people aren't happy unless their offended by something no matter how minute it is.  

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I'll just reach into her purse when she's not looking. 

please for the love of God do not place your hands on my yambag

I'm really pretty speechless after watching this.  It hit me in the feels in so many ways.  It's powerful, brave, inspiring, and heartbreaking all at the same time.  Kleenex may be needed.

Skeetbird likes this

On 9/25/2017 at 10:05 AM, The Legendary SB said:

Never seen anything on Taylor Swift but pretty sure that resembles Hope Solo.  

Don't ask me how I know...  :ninja:

That said, I always thought the amount of *ahem*...lunch meat was genetic.  It doesn't have to do with how much the lunch meat is...*ahem*...used right?  Asking for a friend. :ninja:

External genitalia appearance is determined by genetics.

The vagina is elastic and won't be "loosened" through sex; however, it may become loosened after childbirth, in which case certain exercises can help women retighten their vaginas.

In fact, in many instances women who have sex more frequently have tighter vaginas because they have stronger vaginal muscles.

ulUzcwE.gif

AF89 likes this

4 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

External genitalia appearance is determined by genetics.

The vagina is elastic and won't be "loosened" through sex; however, it may become loosened after childbirth, in which case certain exercises can help some women retighten their vaginas.

In fact, in many instances women who have sex more frequently have tighter vaginas because they have stronger vaginal muscles.

giphy.gif

Image result for knowledge gif