mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

13,135 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

White people :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Randy Newman's original lyrics "short people" were white people, white people got no reason to live 

SpongeDad likes this

On 3/29/2017 at 11:31 PM, Sturgil Simpson said:

Yea, that's some real good music right there. I downloaded it about 2 weeks ago when I heard it on Iron Fist. Kinda got a James Brown feel to it.

Posted (edited)

On 3/28/2017 at 2:07 AM, falconsd56 said:

17499327_1206631242768221_53385521059235

Here is a hippo crapping-I once got in trouble for telling my parents "the hippo sheetting was the best part of our zoo trip", brings back memories

Edited by Nono
Carter likes this

3 hours ago, Nono said:

Here is a hippo crapping-I once got in trouble for telling my parents "the hippo sheetting was the best part of our zoo trip", brings back memories

Maybe we need our tails back?  Some people have just not evolved enough to be missing their tails...:lol:

Nono likes this

35 minutes ago, Carter said:

I used to love them back in the day when I actually watched wrestling. I wanted to see them in a true ECW match, that would have been awesome.

They were my favorite tag team along with Edge and Christian. It was a TLC match so kind of nod to ecw. 

Carter likes this

On 4/2/2017 at 6:02 AM, Nono said:

This explains what I saw in a gas station bathroom once.  Must have been a hippo that got in there...  :o

Skeetbird likes this

6 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

@The Legendary SB

How long would it take you to kick Scarface's ***?

Jaguars are big and strong enough to be a major problem.  I don't want any of that.

Cheetahs on the other hand, I'd kick their scrawny little azzes.