mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

12,033 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2017 at 9:32 AM, russ7000 said:

That reminded me of when we were kids we would catch live crayfish out of the creek and boil them up and eat them. Some of those things were as big as your hand. **** good eating. 

4 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Either a cornerback getting ready to cover Julio or a guard trying to cover Magic Johnson driving to the hoop.  

13 hours ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

I agree with Arian Foster.  200+ pound athlete vs medium size wolf the man wins unless he's just terrified of dogs or the dog gets a shot at the throat.

13 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

I agree with Arian Foster.  200+ pound athlete vs medium size wolf the man wins unless he's just terrified of dogs or the dog gets a shot at the throat.

Why do you say this stupid ****?  

mdrake34 likes this

15 minutes ago, kicker said:

Why do you say this stupid ****?  

Oh please, wolves aren't s***.  Opposable thumbs, superior size, and superior intelligence win the day.  A wolf has one serious weapon, it's bite.  Control the head and you win no problem.  I'm not scared of any dog.  They ain't s***.     

A pack of wolves would be extremely dangerous though.  One lone wolf, no problem.  

1 hour ago, The Legendary SB said:

Oh please, wolves aren't s***.  Opposable thumbs, superior size, and superior intelligence win the day.  A wolf has one serious weapon, it's bite.  Control the head and you win no problem.  I'm not scared of any dog.  They ain't s***.     

A pack of wolves would be extremely dangerous though.  One lone wolf, no problem.  

It also has the advantage of killing regularly to survive and would be MUCH quicker than what is being recognized. One bite would probably crush a grown male's wrist. 

11 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

It also has the advantage of killing regularly to survive and would be MUCH quicker than what is being recognized. One bite would probably crush a grown male's wrist. 

I just wonder why he gets to fight in his element?  Why not fight the average Alpha male?  Why not fight at 30 below zero, naked, and after eating once in the last week?  Wolves live where they live and survive there for a reason.  

7 hours ago, kicker said:

I just wonder why he gets to fight in his element?  Why not fight the average Alpha male?  Why not fight at 30 below zero, naked and afraid, and after eating once in the last week?  Wolves live where they live and survive there for a reason.  

fify

On 3/16/2017 at 10:44 AM, The Legendary SB said:

You beat a wolf already, can you show us that video again please