mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

12,035 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

I didn't deny it. What I am saying is that there is top shelf, standard, and rotgut. You drink rotgut 

and that's ok if that is your preference. actually, who am I kidding. it says all kinds of awful things about you. it's like preferring to drive a Yugo when you can at least afford a Chevy

JFC, you're salty this morning, snob.  So I like what I like, deal with it or introduce me to something better.  I've tried a lot of top shelf stuff and I'm not impressed.  My favorite vodka is Smirnoff 22, a middle of the road (price wise) but to me it is better than the top shelf vodkas.    

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

JFC, you're salty this morning, snob.  So I like what I like, deal with it or introduce me to something better.  I've tried a lot of top shelf stuff and I'm not impressed.  My favorite vodka is Smirnoff 22, a middle of the road (price wise) but to me it is better than the top shelf vodkas.    

not a vodka fan but from what I understand, most people look for vodka that has little to no flavor so that doesn't mean a lot. not near the same level of craftmanship and effort that goes into good whiskey or cognac/brandy

just tried this one last night. first I tried it straight like I would scotch, but all I got was spice....that 120 proof kicks like a mule (or at least how I would imagine a mule would kick having never been kicked by a mule. maybe I should have said it kicks like an enraged latin woman). My ice maker makes small pieces of ice, and I added one and that really opened this up. Really nice spice that fades into a nice vanilla and caramel finish. I started sipping on this at around 5pm and by 11pm I had nearly finished it off...just really, really nice. If you like a bourbon with heavy spice and also a good crafted taste, I very highly recommend it especially at $36.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So you like this bourbon with a heavy spice (cinnamon is a spice) :barf:

Okay, j/k but you see where this could lead us to...I don't give a shyt what you drink and you shouldn't care what I drink, that is the definition of a liquor snob

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

just tried this one last night. first I tried it straight like I would scotch, but all I got was spice....that 120 proof kicks like a mule (or at least how I would imagine a mule would kick having never been kicked by a mule. maybe I should have said it kicks like an enraged latin woman). My ice maker makes small pieces of ice, and I added one and that really opened this up. Really nice spice that fades into a nice vanilla and caramel finish. I started sipping on this at around 5pm and by 11pm I had nearly finished it off...just really, really nice. If you like a bourbon with heavy spice and also a good crafted taste, I very highly recommend it especially at $36.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So you like this bourbon with a heavy spice (cinnamon is a spice) :barf:

Okay, j/k but you see where this could lead us to...I don't give a shyt what you drink and you shouldn't care what I drink, that is the definition of a liquor snob

who are you to tell a person what they should or shouldn't have an opinion on? it's ok for you to presume to judge others on their politics and morals but not ok for me to have an opinion about liquor?

that's a pretty high level of arrogant presumption you are displaying 

mdrake34, WOR and Falcon Man™ like this

2 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

who are you to tell a person what they should or shouldn't have an opinion on? it's ok for you to presume to judge others on their politics and morals but not ok for me to have an opinion about liquor?

I quoted you from the liquor thread where you said you liked a spiced bourbon then you throw up on my comment about drinking my spiced whiskey?  Then you call me arrogant?  I'd say you're displaying two fingers of arrogance my friend.  Why don't we just call this one even and move on, hmm, what do you say?  

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I quoted you from the liquor thread where you said you liked a spiced bourbon then you throw up on my comment about drinking my spiced whiskey?  Then you call me arrogant?  I'd say you're displaying two fingers of arrogance my friend.  Why don't we just call this one even and move on, hmm, what do you say?  

first of all, the spice I was referring to is a peppery sensation due to alcohol content. good bourbon doesn't add seasoning to their aging process.

second, everything you said after that is kinda irrelevant since your initial premise was wrong so just take the loss and move on, hmm, what do you say?

Just now, Dago 3.0 said:

first of all, the spice I was referring to is a peppery sensation due to alcohol content. good bourbon doesn't add seasoning to their aging process.

second, everything you said after that is kinda irrelevant since your initial premise was wrong so just take the loss and move on, hmm, what do you say?

I'm still calling you a liquor snob, and irrelevant is why you've been for the last 15 minutes.  I said we call it a tie and move on?  But you refuse, what does that say about you?  Sorry, but aI've got more pertinent things to discuss here today.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm still calling you a liquor snob, and irrelevant is why you've been for the last 15 minutes.  I said we call it a tie and move on?  But you refuse, what does that say about you?  Sorry, but aI've got more pertinent things to discuss here today.  

and yet you keep coming back even tho you have more important matters to discuss? 

ok :lol:

1 hour ago, Dago 3.0 said:

Not to mention he's acting all new-money (again) and criticizing Willie's digs. 

kicker likes this

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Not to mention he's acting all new-money (again) and criticizing Willie's digs. 

Do you need a loan?  You like talking about my money a lot.  It is a friggin' trailer man, even new money...ah nevermind

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do you need a loan?  You like talking about my money a lot.  It is a friggin' trailer man, even new money...ah nevermind

I don't need a loan. I was raised not to brag about money and material things. 

WOR likes this

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I don't need a loan. I was raised not to brag about money and material things. 

If I mention I have something or give money away that is not bragging.  But pointing out someone has new money consistently is two things:  Rude and jealousy, I guess you were raised like that though.  I'll politely ask that you drop the new money shtick once and for all.   

I've often wondered if the "old and rich" thing was a troll act. 

Talking about fireball certainly points that way. 

Sounds like a poor college sophomore .