mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

13,170 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Not to mention he's acting all new-money (again) and criticizing Willie's digs. 

Do you need a loan?  You like talking about my money a lot.  It is a friggin' trailer man, even new money...ah nevermind

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do you need a loan?  You like talking about my money a lot.  It is a friggin' trailer man, even new money...ah nevermind

I don't need a loan. I was raised not to brag about money and material things. 

WOR likes this

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I don't need a loan. I was raised not to brag about money and material things. 

If I mention I have something or give money away that is not bragging.  But pointing out someone has new money consistently is two things:  Rude and jealousy, I guess you were raised like that though.  I'll politely ask that you drop the new money shtick once and for all.   

I've often wondered if the "old and rich" thing was a troll act. 

Talking about fireball certainly points that way. 

Sounds like a poor college sophomore . 

4 hours ago, WORilla said:

I've often wondered if the "old and rich" thing was a troll act. 

Talking about fireball certainly points that way. 

Sounds like a poor college sophomore . 

Ain't nothin wrong with fireball.  It has its place in every liquor cabinet.  A good buddy of mine's dad is a retired executive of Ely Lilly.  Lives on the ocean. And in his cabinet, right next to the Glenmorangie, is a fifth of Fireball.  

WhenFalconsWin likes this

You know what tho I made fun of fireball  as the frat boy staple Jagers' cousin until someone mixed it with some Dr Pepper and handed it to me and I was like holy **** that's smooth. Not as good as Kraken and Dr P but still really good.

37 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

You know what tho I made fun of fireball  as the frat boy staple Jagers' cousin until someone mixed it with some Dr Pepper and handed it to me and I was like holy **** that's smooth. Not as good as Kraken and Dr P but still really good.

WTF did I say earlier in the day?  Kudos should be given out to WFW...just sayin'

1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

"I'd like Type II diabetes with my hangover." 

Butudontseeme™ and AF89 like this

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

"I'd like Type II diabetes with my hangover." 

:lol: Though your a proper alcoholic soft snowflake if Fireball gives you a hangover :ninja: 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

I see what people need to do.  Make trump circle angry randomly.  They will eventually stick their foot in their mouth.  Goodness