mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

15,860 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2017 at 10:41 PM, Worzone said:

The Suikoden series cam fetch ya pretty penny. 2 was the best and most valuable. I have it :D

10 hours ago, lostone said:

I have suikoden 1-5 and tactics...

i have a problem.

I didn't think I would ever come across another person who knew wth suikoden was, much less two... very good series

Jimsmusic™ and lostone like this

They are talking of making a 6th.  I can't find my xenosaga ep1.  I also own most of the wild arms series, all the star oceans.  I really like RPGs.  It all started with ff6. The GOAT

1 hour ago, lostone said:

They are talking of making a 6th.  I can't find my xenosaga ep1.  I also own most of the wild arms series, all the star oceans.  I really like RPGs.  It all started with ff6. The GOAT

Wow. I don't have any of my old games anymore... haven't even played a video game in 5 years. Loved all those series though. FF was my fav. Played 7-10 + tactics. Suikoden, Lunar TSSS, Xenogears was a long time favorite (don't know how many times over I played that one), Shining Force 1&2, Wild Arms was a good one too, Lost Oddyssey was a good one that I played later on and the Mack daddy of the all The Elder Scrolls. 

12 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, that's Rachel Dolezal 

Add "Talcum X " to complete 

Edited by Owsley

14 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Jesus Christ what did I just watch :lol: 

Adult Swim will be picking this up for its 3-4 a.m Saturday lineup any day now :rolleyes: