mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

15,874 posts in this topic

On 1/17/2017 at 8:35 AM, Nono said:

Holy mother!!! Giant Caiman alligator in Florida

 

**** nature, you scary.

I would have seen that croc and been somewhere up the road.

Nono likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skeetbird said:

No Ragrets

Okay, so what if some people who have tattoos aren't the brightest?  The way I look at it, I don't want something on my body that 95% of trailer park dwellers or Walmart shoppers have...just saying

Skeetbird likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Okay, so what if some people who have tattoos aren't the brightest?  The way I look at it, I don't want something on my body that 95% of trailer park dwellers or Walmart shoppers have...just saying

Somebody is defensive.  So which one of the above tatoos is yours, WFW?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kicker said:

Somebody is defensive.  So which one of the above tatoos is yours, WFW?

I don't have any, I thought you could tell that.  I think it was around 15 years ago my daughter wanted a tattoo and I tried to tell her some of the future reasons why she might regret getting one.  Well, a trip to a Walmart in a rural area convinced her I was right....just sayin'

But hey, to each their own, amirite?  

Skeetbird, NewFalcon and kicker like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't have any, I thought you could tell that.  I think it was around 15 years ago my daughter wanted a tattoo and I tried to tell her some of the future reasons why she might regret getting one.  Well, a trip to a Walmart in a rural area convinced her I was right....just sayin'

But hey, to each their own, amirite?  

Im not against tatoos.  I've just never found anything I'm passionate enough about to get inked for.  

I sort of feel like not have a tattoo is the new tattoo.  

Regular Guy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kicker said:

Im not against tatoos.  I've just never found anything I'm passionate enough about to get inked for.  

I sort of feel like not have a tattoo is the new tattoo.  

Exactly.  I told my both my daughters that many years ago and to my knowledge they still do not have one to this day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now