mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

15,905 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Reid Statement on the Election of Donald Trump

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
November 11, 2016 | Press Releases

Washington, D.C. – Nevada Senator Harry Reid released the following statement about the election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States: 

“I have personally been on the ballot in Nevada for 26 elections and I have never seen anything like the reaction to the election completed last Tuesday. The election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in America.

“White nationalists, Vladimir Putin and ISIS are celebrating Donald Trump’s victory, while innocent, law-abiding Americans are wracked with fear – especially African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Muslim Americans, LGBT Americans and Asian Americans. Watching white nationalists celebrate while innocent Americans cry tears of fear does not feel like America.

“I have heard more stories in the past 48 hours of Americans living in fear of their own government and their fellow Americans than I can remember hearing in five decades in politics. Hispanic Americans who fear their families will be torn apart, African Americans being heckled on the street, Muslim Americans afraid to wear a headscarf, gay and lesbian couples having slurs hurled at them and feeling afraid to walk down the street holding hands. American children waking up in the middle of the night crying, terrified that Trump will take their parents away. Young girls unable to understand why a man who brags about sexually assaulting women has been elected president.

“I have a large family. I have one daughter and twelve granddaughters. The texts, emails and phone calls I have received from them have been filled with fear – fear for themselves, fear for their Hispanic and African American friends, for their Muslim and Jewish friends, for their LBGT friends, for their Asian friends. I’ve felt their tears and I’ve felt their fear.

“We as a nation must find a way to move forward without consigning those who Trump has threatened to the shadows. Their fear is entirely rational, because Donald Trump has talked openly about doing terrible things to them. Every news piece that breathlessly obsesses over inauguration preparations compounds their fear by normalizing a man who has threatened to tear families apart, who has bragged about sexually assaulting women and who has directed crowds of thousands to intimidate reporters and assault African Americans. Their fear is legitimate and we must refuse to let it fall through the cracks between the fluff pieces.

“If this is going to be a time of healing, we must first put the responsibility for healing where it belongs: at the feet of Donald Trump, a sexual predator who lost the popular vote and fueled his campaign with bigotry and hate. Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try.

“If Trump wants to roll back the tide of hate he unleashed, he has a tremendous amount of work to do and he must begin immediately.”

http://www.reid.senate.gov/press_releases/2016-11-11-reid-statement-on-the-election-of-donald-trump#.WCXvt_krKUm

As I have been saying all election. Harry Reid>>>>>>>>

Glad his protege got his seat. 

lmao Hillary supporters are rioting, destroying and defacing property, and assaulting Trump supporters and it is Trump's fault :lol:

furthermore you are saying it is ok that Reid is basically egging it on

pathetic

Nono likes this

6 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Washington, D.C. – Nevada Senator Harry Reid released the following statement about the election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States: 

“I have personally been on the ballot in Nevada for 26 elections and I have never seen anything like the reaction to the election completed last Tuesday. The election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in America.

2 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

lmao Hillary supporters are rioting, destroying and defacing property, and assaulting Trump supporters and it is Trump's fault :lol:

pathetic

It was hard to tell, at first,which group he was talking about at the beginning. I mean there are riots, and calls for murder... but not from the side Reid is referencing.

My sarcasm meter is going wild. This has to be satire.

Edited by unbelievable

5 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

pathetic

That is not what Harry Reid said, but

tumblr_m8lrahRrKo1rcmkfpo1_500.gif

14 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

I'm sorry but democrats have nobody to blame by themselves. Everybody talked about how post-election is time for GOP to soul search (and I still think it is - too bad they won't anymore), but now it's democrats who need a freaking serious self-examination. 

EDIT: Ooops thought this was the election thread, sorry!!!

Edited by dmo_dlo

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Cw_Ut4kWIAA_66p.jpg

yes sir....this single person is a representative of all Trump supporters but those thousands of Hillary supporters rioting are just fringe whackjobs that don't represent the whole

yeah we saw this over and over leading up to the election

4 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

yes sir....this single person is a representative of all Trump supporters but those thousands of Hillary supporters rioting are just fringe whackjobs that don't represent the whole

yeah we saw this over and over leading up to the election

Would you like me to leave while you talk to your strawman? You guys can get a room to hash it out. 

23 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Gee, this is difficult:1411342424542_wps_24_Watch_as_a_College_

you know I don't agree with what idash said, but one has to ask what good were all those degrees? 

seems like a whole lot of educated folk out there looking down their noses just got served a heaping serving of humble pie and they don't like the taste at all

45 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

wow there is more crime in areas with significantly higher population densities....who would have thought that? :bang:

Or you could say in the gun free zones.

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Or you could say in the gun free zones.

no because that is a variable that doesn't stay true in all or even most cases unless you think all that blue in the southwest and midwest are gun free zones

1 minute ago, Dago 3.0 said:

no because that is a variable that doesn't stay true in all or even most cases unless you think all that blue in the southwest and midwest are gun free zones

No, but if you look at "most" of the larger cities that does apply