mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,444 posts in this topic

So whenever I'm on my iPod and I visit google it always goes to google images for some reason. I assume it's because I'm always looking up stupid Gifs or pictures to put on here. Well I was looking for a "barbecue sauce from scratch recipe" when Google images threw me for a loop today.

PW6kzgQ.png

AF89 and Jimsmusic™ like this

46 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

So whenever I'm on my iPod and I visit google it always goes to google images for some reason. I assume it's because I'm always looking up stupid Gifs or pictures to put on here. Well I was looking for a "barbecue sauce from scratch recipe" when Google images threw me for a loop today.

PW6kzgQ.png

****, barbecue sauce for "my tities":lol:

mdrake34, Jpizzle and Jimsmusic™ like this

1 hour ago, WORilla said:

I'm more of a ranch titties kinda guy. 

One of my friends said he'd go with Frank's Red Hot because he put's that **** on everything.

Just now, Jpowers said:

One of my friends said he'd go with Frank's Red Hot because he put's that **** on everything.

****!!!! 

Thats too kinky for my taste. I doubt nipples and hot sauce go well together. That's cruel. 

Besides. If you start your baby on hot sauce flavored milk from the jump, they're destined to grow up to be a hot sauce in purse totin Hillary clone. 

Jpizzle likes this