mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,263 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nono said:

I just no words for this---mother and son dating and in love in New Mexico

Mother-and-Son-Face-Up-to-18-Years-in-Pr

This is the best thing you've seen?

8 minutes ago, Flip Wilson said:

Whoever was driving the white SUV/Crossover was having a bad day too.

Yep, you could see it had already started to dry. It's gotta stink bad inside there. I'd prolly be puking, adding to my misery.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

CNN is probably the worst of the lot

I don't know man. IMHO they are all evil. I'm not just talking about politically skewed but that is certainly a big part of it.

Fox has it's right wing agenda that it has to protect at any cost regardless of how it bends the truth and all of the others are skewed to the left...although MSNBC goes as far to the left as Fox is to the right or further.

I am politically pretty conservative but I watch CNN often because it is the evil that I know. I don't like Fox because I hate that they practice the same tactics that I hated coming from the left leaning media.

What they are all practicing now is horrible.

3 hours ago, Flip Wilson said:

I don't know man. IMHO they are all evil. I'm not just talking about politically skewed but that is certainly a big part of it.

Fox has it's right wing agenda that it has to protect at any cost regardless of how it bends the truth and all of the others are skewed to the left...although MSNBC goes as far to the left as Fox is to the right or further.

I am politically pretty conservative but I watch CNN often because it is the evil that I know. I don't like Fox because I hate that they practice the same tactics that I hated coming from the left leaning media.

What they are all practicing now is horrible.

I was mainly taking about how they stay on coverage of such thing like the missing airliners when they have nothing new to show.  They drive me crazy how they stay on one subject instead of showing other news in the world.  When they were a new 24 hours news network in the early days, I actually like them.