mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,266 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, WORilla said:

Apparently he wasnt working at Microsoft. 

65c65d94c48afa09181360bc76975aaa.jpg

Bill, Billy, Billy Bub, if you had used that model on you're little startup company you own we would've never heard or know who you were.  I prefer work smarter, not harder.  Laziness has nothing to do withi it.  Call me, will go fishin'

/purp

1 hour ago, clownorg said:

daferthanpokemon_zpsyhsd2cn5.jpg

I am always curious of the criteria for saying weed is safe.  It feels like it may be skewed.

And for the record, i am all for legalizing.

15 minutes ago, shc said:

I am always curious of the criteria for saying weed is safe.  It feels like it may be skewed.

And for the record, i am all for legalizing.

Inhaling the smoke of anything directly into your lungs doesn't exactly scream "Safety".

2 hours ago, Flip Wilson said:

Inhaling the smoke of anything directly into your lungs doesn't exactly scream "Safety".

Neither does drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes cigars et all and not to mention fast food.  

40 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Neither does drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes cigars et all and not to mention fast food.  

Don't disagree, just that it sounds like the rules/criteria for saying weed is safe aren't the same rules they are using for alcohol.

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

Smoking cigarettes I will give you. It is actually worse because of the chemicals used but surely you see why the other two are not a good argument. It is the act of inhaling smoke into your lungs that puts it unto a different plain than ingesting something that is not nutritious.

1 hour ago, Flip Wilson said:

Smoking cigarettes I will give you. It is actually worse because of the chemicals used but surely you see why the other two are not a good argument. It is the act of inhaling smoke into your lungs that puts it unto a different plain than ingesting something that is not nutritious.

The question you put forth was a safety issue.... drinking an addictive liquid in its many form that will put you into a different plain isnt all that safe either...liver stomach other body parts that the alcohol damages not to mention its physical addiction.  Fast food isnt  safe either take a look around friend if it werent for elastic waist bands a good portion of the population would either be scarily naked and or paying a visit to Omar the tent maker for frocks. The obesity and health risks being the obvious safety issue

Edited by Owsley