mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,266 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Maybe I should start playing?

Naw you'll just end up staying at home and polishing your Pokéballs. :ninja:

Edit:I just realized about half that reference will be lost on somwone of WFW's generation. 

 

vanilla2 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Naw you'll just end up staying at home and polishing your Pokéballs. :ninja:

Edit:I just realized about half that reference will be lost on somwone of WFW's generation. 

 

You might be right because I do not understand that first line at all???  I understood the woman reference and my joke towards the Pokemon game...but you lost me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Somebody else on here besides me reads Cracked?

Read.  LONG ago.  When I read "Mad Magazine" as well.

I took a class called "Agency" in Law School.  It was rare in that the Teacher actually encouraged some creativity from the students during classes.  We could brief cases with poems, cartoons, whatever.

We were doing oral arguments once and I broke into my best attempt at impersonating our teacher.   In a moment that was probably the only positive feedback I got during Law School, the teacher said "HolyMoses, did you read 'Mad Magazine' when you were a kid?"

"Yes.  Yes I did."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Read.  LONG ago.  When I read "Mad Magazine" as well.

I took a class called "Agency" in Law School.  It was rare in that the Teacher actually encouraged some creativity from the students during classes.  We could brief cases with poems, cartoons, whatever.

We were doing oral arguments once and I broke into my best attempt at impersonating our teacher.   In a moment that was probably the only positive feedback I got during Law School, the teacher said "HolyMoses, did you read 'Mad Magazine' when you were a kid?"

"Yes.  Yes I did."

Modern Cracked (the website) is old Cracked (magazine) in name only when they changed mediums and staff. It's still a comedy slant and pop culture but often over some way way more serious issues. They started series a few years back of first person experience article/interviews (my life as an ISIS sex slave or some equally depressing ****) that'll make you want to cry. But their political contributors are often left bias even for my tastes which I why I'm surprised SB reads it (though it's a small part of what they overall do)

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Modern Cracked (the website) is old Cracked (magazine) in name only when they changed mediums and staff. It's still a comedy slant and pop culture but often over some way way more serious issues. They started series a few years back of first person experience article/interviews (my life as an ISIS sex slave or some equally depressing ****) that'll make you want to cry. But their political contributors are often left bias even for my tastes which I why I'm surprised SB reads it (though it's a small part of what they overall do)

SB is a fence sitting liberal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now