mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

15,994 posts in this topic

I'm gonna hafta assume you've never seen Archer...

I (almost) can't think of two "primetime" cartoons less alike in the content of their humor laugh.png

But your right on the dry humor.

Jimmy John's been disappointing the **** out of me lately. The roast beef is not as rare as it used to be, and the bread has been borderline a couple times.

That said, I shan't sully this thread with such base gripery. Here's a funny picture I found on the front page of Reddit like the rest of you ********:

i8XvOal.jpg

It's a 1980 letter from Duke's new head coach, some random Polack, to a young negro gentleman by the name of Michael Jordan.

EDIT: Compare that with JoePa's letter begging for $13 in the other thread.

Edited by IronBallsMcGinty
slamee101 likes this

I tried our new Jimmy John's over the weekend now that the newness has worn off. They make sandwiches and the only impressive part was the amount of meat that they put on them. Maybe I went on a bad day, but I'll stick to sandwiches from the Publix next door to JJ.

^^^Took me longer than it should have.

Me too, I immediately looked at the waitress' rack, which, while nice, was not in and of itself worthy of Best Thing on the Internet.

Then I saw Waldo.