mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

16,287 posts in this topic

o-CHICKEN-570.jpg?6

Nope, not antibiotics, but breeding did this over the years. I always wondered about that. **** chicken legs at Church's look like turkey legs these days. Grab some chicken breasts from Wal-mart, **** will blow your mind!

o-CHICKEN-570.jpg?6

Nope, not antibiotics, but breeding did this over the years. I always wondered about that. **** chicken legs at Church's look like turkey legs these days. Grab some chicken breasts from Wal-mart, **** will blow your mind!

Late one night, I came up with the brilliant idea for a horror film called "Poultrygeist" that would feature gigantic car-sized chickens genetically engineered by KFC running amok. It would start with a fake ad for the new KFC "1-piece meal for 8", a three-foot-long drumstick.

Then a few months later I saw that the SyFy channel made a terrible TV movie about ghost turkeys or someshit called "Poultrygeist".

It broke my heart.

Jimsmusic™ and mdrake34 like this

Late one night, I came up with the brilliant idea for a horror film called "Poultrygeist" that would feature gigantic car-sized chickens genetically engineered by KFC running amok. It would start with a fake ad for the new KFC "1-piece meal for 8", a three-foot-long drumstick.

Then a few months later I saw that the SyFy channel made a terrible TV movie about ghost turkeys or someshit called "Poultrygeist".

It broke my heart.

Ironballs >>>>>>

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected 2 litres of low fat milk, a carton of eggs, 2 litres of orange juice, a head of lettuce, half a dozen tomatoes, a 500g jar of coffee and a 250g pack of bacon. As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated," You must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single.

She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cos you're ugly."

Oldie but goodie:

A native american boy woke up one morning, went outside and saw his grandfather sitting on a log. He walked over and sat next to his grandfather. "Grandfather", he says, "I've always wanted to know, how do we receive our name?". "Well", the grandpa says, "We have a tradition in our tribe. The morning after a child is born the father walks out of his tent and the first thing he notices, that shall be the child's name." "That is why my name is 'Lone Wolf', and your father's name is 'Howling Coyote', and your mother's name is 'Morning Sunrise'. "I see" said the boy. The grandfather turns to the boy and asks "Why do you ask, 'Two Dogs Humping'?"