mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

12,233 posts in this topic

ovYZnGS.jpg

Not to sound totally un-hip and out of the loop, but I never got the 411 on the original for this. Can someone give a quick synopsis of who this girl is and why she became an internet meme?

Edit to add: She looks like some type of super creepy stalker. Before asking her out for a date someone should consult the hot/crazy matrix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGJkdJ1WG4

Edited by Googlywoogly

Not to sound totally un-hip and out of the loop, but I never got the 411 on the original for this. Can someone give a quick synopsis of who this girl is and why she became an internet meme?

Edit to add: She looks like some type of super creepy stalker. Before asking her out for a date someone should consult the hot/crazy matrix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGJkdJ1WG4

Overly Obsessed Girl Friend.

Basically that crazy chick we've all probably dated at least once who who latches on and starts saying crazy stuff on or after a 1st date. Like talking about changing her last name to yours without marrying her and stuff like that. Kind of girl who saves used condoms to try and impregnate herself and stuff.

The girl herself is just a Redditor who took a pic of herself looking crazy and it went from there.

Overly Obsessed Girl Friend.

Basically that crazy chick we've all probably dated at least once who who latches on and starts saying crazy stuff on or after a 1st date. Like talking about changing her last name to yours without marrying her and stuff like that. Kind of girl who saves used condoms to try and impregnate herself and stuff.

The girl herself is just a Redditor who took a pic of herself looking crazy and it went from there.

Actually I thought she entered some video competition as a joke. She made a parody of a Justin Bieber song I believe. She's a pretty cool individual IRL

luke in duluth and Tuggle'2 like this

Actually I thought she entered some video competition as a joke. She made a parody of a Justin Bieber song I believe. She's a pretty cool individual IRL

You're right, I actually know a few folks who've met her. Said she is indeed just a cool person and thinks the Internet fame is just funny.

The **** happened to the other one? Either way

ALxdcpJ.jpg

mdrake took on for the team and had it deleted in favor of board functionality. #teamplayer

Oh and what am I looking at? Besides Irish Whiske?