Warning Points And Posting

SaintsFanInLA

If you don't have any warning points, does that mean you aren't really trying as a poster? I mean, I know everyone is not going to always agree on stuff but does it mean that you are being TOO safe as a poster?

I don't have a definitive opinion on this, I was just asking out of curiosity. And I am curious as to what mods like Tuggle think of this.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning points are just a way for us to see who is a reoccurring problem and first and foremost a hopeful deterrent to continuing frowned upon behavior.

In all honesty they don't mean much though. A person with none can be banned and or suspended just as fast as a person with 10.

I don't recommend trying to get a warning point. As I said you could be banned without ever receiving one. Especially for new accounts. We'd just assume ban a new account than warn them. If they cause trouble early it's seen as a sign of worse behavior to come.

I am gonna do you a favor for your Message Board street cred though, gimme a min.

I have 2 warning points,but don't know why I have them.

I'm assuming that they are because of something that was said in TATF...but I don't recall any confrontations.

I've been suspended once,but can't remember what for.

If the mod did it the right way, warning on this site and not the admin site, you should get a Report PM explaining the infraction. If they add them the other way you can't see why, but we can. I think it's pointless if we don't actually let someone know what it is they did wrong. Just seems asinine if you get a warning, but don't know why. ^_^

I also gave him 999,999 warning points. He's an OG now. laugh.png

You just condemned him!

Everyone in TATF`s is gonna think he is Swift kick (or what ever swifts name is these days). Only swift could have that many warning points, people are gonna be screaming its the second coming of the devil.

You just condemned him!

Everyone in TATF`s is gonna think he is Swift kick (or what ever swifts name is these days). Only swift could have that many warning points, people are gonna be screaming its the second coming of the devil.

Naw only he and the admins can see them. I did it for Pensacola Falcon last week too. He made a similar thread and needed some street cred. They're the only two.

I may have acrusty,smelly Black and Red avi,but if you cut me...Black and Gold Fleur-dis-lis's flow out biggrin.png

If i cut you, im pretty sure something red is coming out and its not gold. If it was gold it better be the golden egg and youd be getting cut every couple hours on the way to cash for gold.