Anyone's Been Watching Decouldn't Play This Season?

kelvin31063

Just seeing if anyone had any legitimate information on Thomas Decoud's play this year with the Panthers. I watch every Falcon's and Bulldog's game but my girlfriend nags too much when I hog the TV for other games. So I haven't had a chance to really assess if he's actually an NFL caliber safety again because God knows he was everything but that last year and was never really a Pro Bowler.

Just seeing if anyone had any legitimate information on Thomas Decoud's play this year with the Panthers.

I watch every Falcon's and Bulldog's game but my girlfriend nags too much when I hog the TV for other games.

So I haven't had a chance to really assess if he's actually an NFL caliber safety again because God knows he was everything but that last year and was never really a Pro Bowler.

Que?!

henpecked-husband.jpg

Started OK against the steelers - made a couple of open field tackles on middle runs. I thought for half a second he had got that kick up the a$$ he needed and had got serious about tackling. As the previous poster said he ran down someone to save a TD also. His first error was on a deep pass (cover 1 or 3) vs a single receiver where he held and gave away a big pass interference. Horrible penalty and really unnecessary. Then he misses a couple of open field tackles thru poor angles and got run over on the goal line. In fairness he still attacked hard but Blount is a big back and although he was trucked he still managed to hold on and would have made the tackle. Honestly both teams could benefit from the trade so in ok with it