Nfl Maps Week 4

FalconsAirMiles

I had no idea this was a 4:00 game. I don't like late Sunday games. It just puts me behind on doing things that have to be done before bed on Sunday. Stuff like helping with Dinner, cleaning up afterwards, and kids school work needs doing, baths, just normal stuff. I has to be fit in between 7 &9pm before kids bedtime. Need to start taking care of stuff earlier in the day make a lot of sense I guess.

Didn't realize this was a 4o'clock game. Thanks for posting. lol

Didn't know it was a 4 pm game (3 for me) either.

Carolina @ Baltimore

Green Bay @ Chicago

Atlanta @ Minnesota

Guess the Patriots are playing SNF or MNF since they're not being stuffed down my throat. I'll probably just do what I did last week and watch the NFL RedZone channel.

Hate that we get Chris Myers and Ronde Barber. I don't mind Myers but listening to them together last week when they did the Vikings @ Saints game and they were horrible to listen to. Absolutely flat, no emotion, nothing. It was like they were commentating a football game at a funeral.

is ronde barber new to the broadcast booth this year? i dont remember him announcing games in years past

Yep. He replaced Trent Green at FOX when Green went to CBS to replace Dan Deirdorf who retired.

i havent heard barber, and i actually like lynch, but what is with all the former bucs everywhere? gruden on MNF, barber and lynch on sundays, sapp on NFL network. we need to get warrick dunn and alge crumpler to announce some of our games lol

Barber is f*cking terrible

God I remember him last season. I hope he's improved this season

Eh what the heIl do I care I stopped listening to announcers last season. Just plug in my headphones and go. Those guys don't even point out what really happens on a play its annoying

Brb "oh look at that GREAT block by Konz that sprung the runner down the field." Meanwhile Konz is trotting his as* doing absolutely nothing other than acting his role as a traffic cone. Stuff like that angers me when I see it live idk why. Guess cause it's their jobs and they get paid to put a product for the fans and it's constantly subpar

This obviously doesn't include guys like Mayock who I really enjoy. I even can listen to Gruden on MNF cause my only problem with him is he constantly gets names wrong (Peter Worrilow) and thinks every play is the greatest ever but he understands schemes at least. His partner is a moron though

Hate that we get Chris Myers and Ronde Barber. I don't mind Myers but listening to them together last week when they did the Vikings @ Saints game and they were horrible to listen to. Absolutely flat, no emotion, nothing. It was like they were commentating a football game at a funeral.

Hmmm... have not heard them yet. Will hold judgment but sounds bad. Sometimes I prefer it when they are boring and don't talk much though. Barber will be new for me.