Falcons Corners

Shredman

with all the Falcons D sux threads , thought i would share some very Impressive Numbers outa Falcons D

our 2 Young Corners have been Lights out in 3 Games, no they have actually been better than that...

thru 3 weeks they have been the best Tandem in the Entire NFL.....

The Falcons Corners have allowed the fewest completions to opposing WR's , 8.3 completions per game to WR's and only 1 Explosive Play (coming on a stupid all out Blitz)

Just Imagine how good they would be with a Pass Rush

Glad we dont have to pay them anytime soon lol

Tru and Al

Both Very Bad Men......

So who's allowing all the yards?

NOT WORRILOW IS IT?

The middle of the defense was getting gashed mostly due to the FS ILBs and the lack of pass rush. Alford gave up a big TD in the Bengals game.

Trufant is looking like the best corner in the NFC South and soon will be a top CB in the NFL. He is ballin out without a consistent pass rush from the front 7.

I have hope in the defense improving if Kroy sits on the bench and Mass and Maponga getting plenty of pass rushing snaps.

When your dline is the worst in the league, someone has to make the tackles.

For all JBs craziness, he got one thing right for sure. Worrilow is avg and makes most of his tackles 5 yards down the field.

43a916f0a830017ce3e24eb27c0e2ff9_original.jpg?1411083065Red is run play tackle green is pass play tackle

So 13 tackles within 5 yards. 4 beyond 5 yards. Don't talk out of your ***. Is he a bit overrated on here sure.

So 13 tackles within 5 yards. 4 beyond 5 yards. Don't talk out of your ***. Is he a bit overrated on here sure.

Not just SSK and JB talking out of anything.

PFF ranks Worrilow 52 out of 86 ILBs overall and 76 out of 86 ILBs in run defense. So an average (at best) ILB that's very poor in run defense.

But it's early and that's a small sample size.

I think pff is screwy when grading worrilow because he gets himself in on every play. He misses a fair share of tackles that the "average" lb wouldn't even be able to get near to be graded on. Just a Theory

If he can tighten up the misses he'd be a one man wrecking crew. Though I doubt his coverage will get better the ball just goes through him lol