Ride Mowers

Butudontseeme™

I have a craftsman. But I dont really know much about riding mowers so I probably shouldn't even be commenting lol. If you hit a small bump that ***** rocks you like a hurricane. It's a lot like riding a horse. I hate that about it, but like I said, I've never had anything else so Idk if that's a standard issue.

Any you brose have a ride lawn mower? If so, what? And would you recommend it or a different one?

When I had my home in Georgia, I purchased a Cub Cadet 3000 series lawn tractor. Was well worth it. I don't think they make the Cub Cadet 3000s anymore. I don't have a lawn up here big enough to need a rider up here in Maryland, so have no use for one. If I had to do it over again, I would get a zero turn riding mower.

When I had my home in Georgia, I purchased a Cub Cadet 3000 series lawn tractor. Was well worth it. I don't think they make the Cub Cadet 3000s anymore. I don't have a lawn up here big enough to need a rider up here in Maryland, so have no use for one. If I had to do it over again, I would get a zero turn riding mower.

May be a topic for another thread, but how long are you going to stay up there in that cold man? I lived in Chicago for awhile, but shoveling mountains of snow is BS, too old for that crap now bro.

May be a topic for another thread, but how long are you going to stay up there in that cold man? I lived in Chicago for awhile, but shoveling mountains of snow is BS, too old for that crap now bro.

About 7 more years, then it's over! The son is in the 10th grade, and he says he wants to attend Georgetown afterwards. My wife wants to stay close by, so thats where the 7 years came from. I just sold my home in Alpharetta about a year and a half ago to my brother so I could purchase a lot (preferred) or a fixer upper on a marsh or the water in McIntosh County Georgia soon. Trust me bro, I'm ready to go back home, God has been good to me spiritually, mentally and financially, just itching to get back home and dial it all back!

About 7 more years, then it's over! The son is in the 10th grade, and he says he wants to attend Georgetown afterwards. My wife wants to stay close by, so thats where the 7 years came from. I just sold my home in Alpharetta about a year and a half ago to my brother so I could purchase a lot (preferred) or a fixer upper on a marsh or the water in McIntosh County Georgia soon. Trust me bro, I'm ready to go back home, God has been good to me spiritually, mentally and financially, just itching to get back home and dial it all back!

Good luck on ALL of that bro! Sincerely!

Been lookin at the cub cadets. Nice mowers. Going to research a little further. Btw. Which part if Maryland? My wife is from up there.

Been lookin at the cub cadets. Nice mowers. Going to research a little further. Btw. Which part if Maryland? My wife is from up there.

Potomac, Maryland. As for the Cub Cadet mowers, do what I did and purchase one from a dealer. Do not purchase a Cub Cadet or a John Deere from Lowes or HD (don't ban me Arthur), they are totally different animals from the ones at the Cub or John Deere dealer. Also, prepare yourself for sticker shock too, but remember, you're getting a more capable mower/tractor and the service is better too, plus, they know the product, whereas the salesperson at Lowes or HD can't tell you the difference between a Cub or a Toro!

Is that the battery powered type that are fairly new? If so, do you like it? I would like to have a leaf blower like that

Yeah - 56V

I also have the weed eater and hedge trimmer. Probably get the blower next. I love it. Quiet as ****, batteries and interchangeable and only take 45 minutes to charge anyway. I don't have a huge lot so it's perfect for me. No gas for the mower and no mixing for the trimmer.

I want a riding mower but I'm still on the ole pusher. Gets me an hour and a half of exercise lol

It takes me an hour and a half on my riding mower.

I have a Huskee 46" riding mower. It does pretty good. I had a murray 42" mower. The both did what they needed to do. If I had the money, I'd probably get a zero turn mower.