Another Rcds! Where Is The Fire Coach Threads?

Trouble

Mike Smiths job was being questioned by people if he had a L in week 1. Why is there not 1 thread about any South team firing any of the other south team coaches besides Smith?

Saints barely deal with a crippled Vikes. They are becoming the Cowboys of the South. Always talking super bowl expectations every year and not delivering anything near that.

Panthers are exposed. They are who we thought they where.1 good year when the South was all but handed to them on a silver platter by default. Not even Morris (with the bucs) got away with this.

Bucs... Poor bucs (good thing its Lovies first year. or for sure he would be fired).

They cant fire him. I doubt they could find anyone to go there if they do.

But how come every single year Mike smith is questioned about if he should be fired? Is it because since he has been here he has dominated the South? Is it because rivals fear him and TD? is it jealousy?

Mike Smiths job was being questioned by people if he had a L in week 1. Why is there not 1 thread about any South team firing any of the other south team coaches besides Smith?

Saints barely deal with a crippled Vikes. They are becoming the Cowboys of the South. Always talking super bowl expectations every year and not delivering anything near that.

Panthers are exposed. They are who we thought they where.1 good year when the South was all but handed to them on a silver platter by default. Not even Morris (with the bucs) got away with this.

Bucs... Poor bucs (good thing its Lovies first year. or for sure he would be fired).

They cant fire him. I doubt they could find anyone to go there if they do.

But how come every single year Mike smith is questioned about if he should be fired? Is it because since he has been here he has dominated the South? Is it because rivals fear him and TD? is it jealousy?

I love the taste of a great char grilled Burger, but it's hard to find a place that sells them. So in order to have that you almost have to grill them yourself.