Thanks for the feedback. I think America's war on Islamic countries and American law enforcement's war on American citizens are respectively the most important international and domestic issues in the news these days. I'd like to think I'm civil in my discussions here, but there's not much I can do if others decide they want to derail a thread.

Speshul Ed tried to warn us about using up all the bandwidth.

Just be aware that we do in fact have a few Muslim posters. It cannot simply be hate speech in the guise of simple discussion. I think we are all mature enough where the line is.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Monoxide, September 25, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Monoxide, September 25, 2014 - No reason given

If somebody did, I'd just delete the post and it'll keep moving. I agree with the previous poster's sentiments who said it doesn't make much sense to delete an entire discussion over one person's comment.

Recommend you use the "hide" function. It makes it our eyes only and we can label it why it was hidden and have it later in case we have to cover our butts for actions taken.

Matter of fact hide this comment so you can see how it works.

The best thing on the internet thread is at over 2700 posts, the majority of which are images, gifs, and videos. Is it time to delete it and me start Best thing you've seen on the internet today part II?

I imagine it's eating up a good chunk of bandwidth.

And if the answer is yes, I'd prefer to delete it and start a new one v. having it deleted. It's a matter of principle.

The best thing on the internet thread is at over 2700 posts, the majority of which are images, gifs, and videos. Is it time to delete it and me start Best thing you've seen on the internet today part II?

I imagine it's eating up a good chunk of bandwidth.

And if the answer is yes, I'd prefer to delete it and start a new one v. having it deleted. It's a matter of principle.

Good post, great attitude! #teamplayer

I think Mono missed the part about you deleting it though. lol

Lord Dark Helmet's Calvin Klein suit......

I don't know why, but this was the funniest thing I was reminded of in this thread. I wonder if the thread still exists.

There was another thread on a Friday night around that time that ended up just being a drunk show of one upsmanship and jokes. Had me rolling and hung over.