• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods, can I get a ruling on these topics? TIA.

In response to the arrests of three law enforcement officials in Oklahoma for sexually assaulting women while on the job, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper told women they can avoid getting raped by a cop if they simply follow traffic laws.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/oklahoma-police-rape_n_5870752.html?cps=gravity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYRIA BECOMES THE 7TH PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM COUNTRY BOMBED BY 2009 NOBEL PEACE LAUREATE

In response to the arrests of three law enforcement officials in Oklahoma for sexually assaulting women while on the job, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper told women they can avoid getting raped by a cop if they simply follow traffic laws.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/oklahoma-police-rape_n_5870752.html?cps=gravity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYRIA BECOMES THE 7TH PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM COUNTRY BOMBED BY 2009 NOBEL PEACE LAUREATE

No issues from me, Mono is comfortable with it so I am too. I warn you to keep them civil though. If it turns into a name calling pissing match something would probably happen to those involved. Just being honest.

The only issue being it only takes one poster saying something over the line to get the entire thing axed. I personally wouldn't have a problem with a thread on that topic since it's pretty relevant, but I'll appeal to authority and let Tuggle decide on that.

This is your baby. I'm just here to help you, and chat just like everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man **** that cop.

Thanks for the feedback. I think America's war on Islamic countries and American law enforcement's war on American citizens are respectively the most important international and domestic issues in the news these days. I'd like to think I'm civil in my discussions here, but there's not much I can do if others decide they want to derail a thread.

I've searched for the old "Bump Thread" for hours before in the mods only section. Think it was actually deleted. Same with all the old "Best thing on the Internet" threads. I believe it's due to all the gifs and bandwidth.

Speshul Ed tried to warn us about using up all the bandwidth.