What Are You Listening To?

Dago 3.0

I remember listening to that album a ton when it came out. It was always either that album, London Calling by the Clash, or 13 Songs by Fugazi getting played on the drive to & from school every day during my senior year.

Yeah ive been on a throw back kick. Used to listen to all that you said. Made me wanna hear some Fugazi now. ^_^

Yeah ive been on a throw back kick. Used to listen to all that you said. Made me wanna hear some Fugazi now. happy.png

I get like on a throwback kick from time to time. While some of it doesn't age well... things like NOFX, early Pennywise, Offspring, Social Distortion particularly don't really do anything for me these days... I'm often psyched to see how well a lot of it holds up.

Fugazi has always been one of my favorite bands. I probably saw them about 10 or 12 times & every single show was amazing.

So I've never heard of Joe Purdy until about 2 days ago. Immediately recognized a few songs of his from the TV show Lost.

Put all of his albums into a Spotify playlist and just hit shuffle. Going on an hour and a half and don't feel like listening to anything else. Why didn't anyone tell me about Joe Purdy? WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU TELL ME.

So I've never heard of Joe Purdy until about 2 days ago. Immediately recognized a few songs of his from the TV show Lost.

Put all of his albums into a Spotify playlist and just hit shuffle. Going on an hour and a half and don't feel like listening to anything else. Why didn't anyone tell me about Joe Purdy? WHY THE **** DIDN'T YOU TELL ME.

He's on tour right now... just played the venue I run here in NC on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...