So Guess Which Qb Has The Highest Total Qbr In The Nfc South!

BadMoonRising

I also included in NFC east QB's for our NFC East fans here on the boards.

Can't believe Derick Anderson is on top, guess its because he played against the Bucs but was till shocked.

Anyone else want to go on record that Cousins sucks compared to RG3, after all Cousins stock might drop!

Oh Lord here we go......

Btw QBR includes sacks so the Oline contributes to your QBR as well

meh, I have nothing but respect for anyone who puts a helmet on and plays QB. I would have a QBR of 2 on a high school team. I just thought it was interesting that despite all the MVP talk Ryan is number 3, not number 1.

and was really poking fun that Cousins was doing so well so far smile.png

The Bucs are playing like a division 2 school... An Derek Anderson's only game was against them. So yes his amassed stats shouldn't count.

So, how does this relate to the stats Matt Ryan amassed and the strength of victory the Falcons had against the Bucs? Edited by SaintsFanInLA

Anderson had a good game against the buccies. But one game does not make a season.

Anderson > superSCam

Ice > Anderson...so WFW has said...so it shall be written!

Dude, it wasn't average it was near perfect. 3 TDs 0 INTs nearly 300 yards passing in only 24 passing with a QBR of 155.9

That sure as h.ell ain't average!

WFW guesses your point is could it have been more TDs and more yardage if he was in longer? Of course it would have been!

SaintsFanInLA wonders if the irony rampant in these posts could be detected. My irony-o-meter is in the red. Edited by SaintsFanInLA

Matt had top 3 stats without the Bucs game... Stick that in your juice box an suck it!

Okay, so if Anderson's game doesn't count.

Matt Ryan's stats:

55/87 (63.2%)

679 yards

7.8 y/a

4 TDs

3 INTs

Passer Rating: 88.24

Just sayin.

no he didn't. top 3 yards, yes.

Edited by nola90

You guys keep arguing: "anderson's #s dont count b/c its the bucs".

So I took out Bucs for Ryan's to show you Ryan's #s dropped dramatically.

You guys argued he was the best in yards because "thats all you can use in a short season"

So I showed you a case where yards meant **** and better indicators are passer rating, completion %, and y/a.

You guys argue "well whats his #s after 1 game/week 1".

Sometimes, its pointless to argue with you guys. Lets just take Staffords week 1 performance and show you how great he was as well and not show you the week 3 egg he dropped against a green bay defense that is ****.

So, how does this relate to the stats Matt Ryan amassed and the strength of victory the Falcons had against the Bucs?

In the same way it relates to Matt's bad game against the Bengals.

The point is that Anderson played in one game against a bad team, Matt has played in three games, one of which was against the same bad team.