Our Next 3 Games.

JiveAF

If we were at home, I wouldn't be worried at all about the first two games, the Giants and Vikings look like they're on the Buccaneers Level..but it's at their house. That's what makes me iffy about it.

I believe both games are outside..that's what makes me wonder how the Falcons will fare. Now, both teams look to be in shambles.

Vikings; They're going to be without AP, and Rudolph. They're 28th in points scored, 29th in yards, 31st in passing yards, and 24th in rushing. Their Defense is actually above 15th in the league it seems, but that's probably because of that game against ST. Louis. They got demolished by New England [Who I think we'd play very well against, and possibly beat] and then they lost against the Saints [And well, we beat them] I think we'll win the game, but do any of you guys have any worries about this one?

Giants; This is not the SB winning Giants. They don't play like it. But, they know they need to start winning if they want to compete in the NFC East..and they're at home. Now, their Offense looks atrocious. 25th in scoring, 25th in yards, 22nd in pass yards, 18th in rushing. The difference between them and the Vikings is that the Giants Defense is as equally bad as their Offense. 25 ppg allowed [25th] 364 ypg allowed [22nd] 258 passing yards [22nd] Their rush defense is in the top half, at 14th.

But, look..I think our passing attack will make any team look worse than they are. We have that many weapons. It's just the home crowd, and area..would we handle it well? I must obviously concede these teams aren't the Bengals. That game made me wary of road games.

Bears; After those two games on the road, we come back home against a very good opponent in the Bears.. now, if we were going to their house, I'd be really worried. But, I am still worried even though they're coming here. Their rushing attack is dead last in the NFL. But I'm not as worried about our run defense, as our pass defense..mostly middle of the field. If it's outside throws, I think Tru and Alford hold their own..this game will TRULY show how good our Corners are. It'll probably be the biggest test they've had because of the Duo of Jeffery and Marshall. They have a mid level defense, statistically. I think this game will be a shoot out.

I think these three games will give us a much clearer view on what to expect. If we win these two road games, [Games we SHOULD win] It's great. But that home game will be key.

What do y'all think is going to happen?

I was iffy about the Saints game, felt inside we lose the Bengals game, straight up knew in my bones we'd win the Bucs game. I feel msore like I did with the Bucs with these two teams than Saints and nothing like I did the Bengals. Not saying my gut is a magic wizard gut, but I'm just saying I feel confident that we win both games. I think the Vikings will be a decisive win and we will win @ the Giants by 7.

There is never a "sure thing" in the NFL. That's why you play the game. Regardless of records, if we don't go in there well prepared and play for the full 60 minutes, we won't win the game.

I think every game we play this year is winnable by the Falcons if they bring the right game plan and play their A game.

But, you never know. You don't know until the clock strikes zero (unless there's a 56-0 deficit at the start of the 4th quarter - thennn - you pretty much know!)

I don't see a single gimme or a single give-em' on our schedule - but every single opponent is capable of beating us if we don't go in prepared and execute the game plan, make adjustments as needed and give 100% effort from start to finish.

So, yeah - they are NFL teams - and we are going into their house - it's iffy. But, if our team does their job - and does it right - we'll be fine.

Vikings are on the road but in a dome so not going to sweat that at all.

Giants looked terrible the first 2 games of the season but decent last week so it could be a toss up but we've went into their house before and blasted them with pretty much the same roster.

Chicago is in our house but is the one that will be the toughest of the 3.

Could go 3-0

Will probably go 2-1

Think we will go 3-0

Vikings are on the road but in a dome so not going to sweat that at all.

Giants looked terrible the first 2 games of the season but decent last week so it could be a toss up but we've went into their house before and blasted them with pretty much the same roster.

Chicago is in our house but is the one that will be the toughest of the 3.

Could go 3-0

Will probably go 2-1

Think we will go 3-0

Pretty sure the Vikings are playing at the U of Minn. so it will be an outdoor game.

Vikings offense is going to be abysmal, unless Teddy is the next tom brady he'll struggle in his first start, AP and Rudolph are pretty much their entire offense. If we keep Jennings under control they'll have nothing. Their defense is kind of decent but nothing i'm worried about.

Giants blow. They're probably the worst or second worst team in the league right now. Also i'm glad they're at home, they actually play worse at home because their crowd is so horrible.

In short, we need to win these two games. We should be able to without too much trouble so we need to keep the gas down like against the bucs.

Vikings offense is going to be abysmal, unless Teddy is the next tom brady he'll struggle in his first start, AP and Rudolph are pretty much their entire offense. If we keep Jennings under control they'll have nothing. Their defense is kind of decent but nothing i'm worried about.

Giants blow. They're probably the worst or second worst team in the league right now. Also i'm glad they're at home, they actually play worse at home because their crowd is so horrible.

In short, we need to win these two games. We should be able to without too much trouble so we need to keep the gas down like against the bucs.

Cordarelle Patterson is beast for the Vikings. I would not be surprised if the Vikings use some trickery involving him to help open up their offense and put our d on its heels.

Cordarelle Patterson is beast for the Vikings. I would not be surprised if the Vikings use some trickery involving him to help open up their offense and put our d on its heels.

That's true, i forgot about him. Doesn't seem like they use him as much as they should but he's good for a couple big plays if you aren't paying attention for sure. Hopefully our Run D shuts them down well enough we can focus more on not letting him get behind us.

I can't see a loss in Minnesota with their few weapons. Patterson is a breast in space, but I think he'll be contained. I don't like playing in New York and they actually bucked up in their last game. Don't like playing Chicago at all, so I'm glad that game is at the Dome. I'm still smarting from that opening game beat down they gave us a few seasons ago and think that Joe Forte is one of those guys that might make life difficult unless we learn to tackle. I'm much less worried about Jeffrey/Marshall. In honesty, I can see us winning all three games, but I'm hedging expectations until I see which Falcons team shows up on Sunday afternoon.

I can't see a loss in Minnesota with their few weapons. Patterson is a breast in space, but I think he'll be contained. I don't like playing in New York and they actually bucked up in their last game. Don't like playing Chicago at all, so I'm glad that game is at the Dome. I'm still smarting from that opening game beat down they gave us a few seasons ago and think that Joe Forte is one of those guys that might make life difficult unless we learn to tackle. I'm much less worried about Jeffrey/Marshall. In honesty, I can see us winning all three games, but I'm hedging expectations until I see which Falcons team shows up on Sunday afternoon.

Joe Forte?

Minnesota worries me, now that Bridgewater is starting. We always struggle vs mobile QB's. We should still win tho, if "we are who we think we are". And we owe the Giants for that 23-0 debacle in the Playoffs. That was Julio's rookie year, if Im not mistaken.. IT'S PAYBACK TIME...

Nuuuuuk!

Did you forget 2012? That favor was already returned 34-0. I guess you could say it needs to be returned in NJ and that's fine but the Falcons did shut down the Giants in their last meeting.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=321216001

Minnesota worries me, now that Bridgewater is starting. We always struggle vs mobile QB's. We should still win tho, if "we are who we think we are". And we owe the Giants for that 23-0 debacle in the Playoffs. That was Julio's rookie year, if Im not mistaken.. IT'S PAYBACK TIME...

Nuuuuuk!

We already beat em 34-0 in 2012

Why do ppl keep thinking the Vikings are playing at a dome? I get it the metrodome was their home for so long but it's gone now and now they have to sit this year and next year I believe out in the confines of the ol' golden gophers

Didn't they get a new dome stadium?