Kb Vs Cooks

SyCo

I keep seeing this pop up and thought it deserved a thread.

My opinion. I thought cooks was going to run away with the title of best rookie wr possibly oroy but I gotta admit KB is impressive.

I didn't expect much out of him because... well you can probably imagine.

Right now I gotta go with KB because he fits the roll of go to receiver while cooks seems more like a piece to a system.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both players have been very inpressive

Catch most everything in their area

Cooks also has some running yards in sweeps

KB now seems to be receiver #1 for Panthers, go figure

His 6' 5" frame reminds me of Colston

Both great draft picks

Advantage at this point KB

Edited by Audiotom

Benji.

The guy has came in and instantly became the Panthers #1 WR. . With his frame, and catch radius...he looks like he may be something special. Like with Kuechly two years ago and Star last year... I keep my high hopes tempered on rookies until the season is almost over. Right now..he looks like he has great potential.

Cooks is a good utility WR at the moment. His potential is that of a young SS89... which is saying something, since SS89 will retire as a top 10 WR, All-Time, in yards. I need to see more of him though before I commit to my SS89 assessment.

Benji.

The guy has came in and instantly became the Panthers #1 WR. . With his frame, and catch radius...he looks like he may be something special. Like with Kuechly two years ago and Star last year... I keep my high hopes tempered on rookies until the season is almost over. Right now..he looks like he has great potential.

Cooks is a good utility WR at the moment. His potential is that of a young SS89... which is saying something, since SS89 will retire as a top 10 WR, All-Time, in yards. I need to see more of him though before I commit to my SS89 assessment.

I'm pretty sure Benji has no choice... Aside from him the panthers have squat at WR...

I'm pretty sure Benji has no choice... Aside from him the panthers have squat at WR...

Trial by fire.

By #1............I don't just mean on the depth chart.. I mean he is performing like a legit #1 Wr in the league. Not a #1 by default only because our other WRs are lacking. Though, the depth is better than it was last season.

Yeah tru. Just think think how good the Giants would be right now with him and Cruz.

Instead they draft OBJ who I was really high on in the draft but is basically the same type of WR Cruz is.

Edited by PantherWake

Trial by fire.

By #1............I don't just mean on the depth chart.. I mean he is performing like a legit #1 Wr in the league. Not a #1 by default only because our other WRs are lacking. Though, the depth is better than it was last season.

No doubt, but imagine this....

Panthers draft class for 2015

1st-Todd Gurley

2nd-Jalen Strong/Kenny Bell

3rd-BEST OT available

4th-Best safety avalilable

5-7th-depth picks.

kb is definitely ahead.

Cooks has been good though.

Hard to compete with Graham in the Saints offense

Olsen has really stepped this year too. I think he makes his first Pro Bowl this year

No doubt, but imagine this....

Panthers draft class for 2015

1st-Todd Gurley

2nd-Jalen Strong/Kenny Bell

3rd-BEST OT available

4th-Best safety avalilable

5-7th-depth picks.

Wow that would be beautiful.

kb is definitely ahead.

Cooks has been good though.

Hard to compete with Graham in the Saints offense

That's what I said months ago. Was shut down by a few Saint fans....Graham is a known product that most defenses can't contain.. it would be beyond stupid for them to all of a sudden take too many targets away from him, and give them to a rookie.

That's what I said months ago. Was shut down by a few Saint fans....Graham is a known product that most defenses can't contain.. it would be beyond stupid for them to all of a sudden take too many targets away from him, and give them to a rookie.

Shouldn't of been shut down.

Graham is too good and Brees often doesn't look away from him.

Cooks gets his touches but so far, Payton isn't using him down the field. It will come though.

The run game is on this season and they haven't tried many deep balls.

It feels like 2011 where they just let loose around week 9. I don't expect that good of an offense though.