Falcons-Vikings Week!-Remember The Trolls Invasion?

Guest Gritz

Man, I do...just a few years ago this MB was invaded by Viking trolls. We fought those idiots tooth and nail. They flooded this place with nasty pics....it was a mess.

I did this to display the typical suspect that was flooding our board at the time:

minnetrollta.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find a decent Vikings message board anywhere. The only active topic on purplepride is about AP.

Nothing about Bridgewater?

They should be encouraged by how he played in a very hostile environment.

That one was a privately owned board. It was just their most popular.

Oh, there must of been some really crazy ish said about the AP incident in order for the board owner to just shut it down like that.

Even though this board has a history of some crazy ish, I don't think that it would had an uproar like that if it was a Falcon player involved in that type of situation. At least not enough to cause an immediate and permanent shutdown of this board.

Oh, there must of been some really crazy ish said said about the AP incident in order for the board owner to just shut it down like that.

Even though this board has a history of some crazy ish, I don't think that it would had an uproar like that if it was a Falcon player involved in that type of situation. At least not enough to cause an immediate and permanent shutdown of this board.

They went crazy. The administration asked everyone to stop and nobody would listen. It was basically a bunch of people advocating what he did and it got really ugly and nobody wanted to follow the rules so they shut it down. I love that they did it.

They went crazy. The administration asked everyone to stop and nobody would listen. It was basically a bunch of people advocating what he did and it got really ugly and nobody wanted to follow the rules so they shut it down. I love that they did it.

Yeah, it was the right thing to do.

I hate that AP put his team and fans in a crazy situation like that.

The views on that situation will cause extreme craziness like politics, race, and religion.