Ryan Reunites With Former Te Tony Gonzalez

Durrty

Well, the one thing I got out of that video was Ryan's response to the question - what do you want to be known for when it's all said and done?

He responded with something along the lines of - I want to bring a championship to Atlanta. I want to be the one to do that.

I hope it's what he's known for - and I hope it's more along the lines of "multiple" championships! (yeah yeah, I'm greedy - so sue me!)

As a recap, first Tony asks if Matt misses him, Matt says everyone has asked that. Tony asks who Matt vents to now that he is gone, Matt says they both have tons of dirt on each other. Matt says it is hard to make friends like Tony because of the transitory nature of the roster but that he is close with Roddy, Julio, and HD but "they aren't like Tony." (I didn't take anything from that, I think he was being nice.) Tony asks what his goals are since statistically he is off to a monster start, Matt says he just wants to play winning football each week. Matt finishes by saying a Super Bowl is more or less the only thing he plays for and he wants to be the guy to bring a championship to Atlanta.

As a recap, first Tony asks if Matt misses him, Matt says everyone has asked that. Tony asks who Matt vents to now that he is gone, Matt says they both have tons of dirt on each other. Matt says it is hard to make friends like Tony because of the transitory nature of the roster but that he is close with Roddy, Julio, and HD but "they aren't like Tony." (I didn't take anything from that, I think he was being nice.) Tony asks what his goals are since statistically he is off to a monster start, Matt says he just wants to play winning football each week. Matt finishes by saying a Super Bowl is more or less the only thing he plays for and he wants to be the guy to bring a championship to Atlanta.

Thank you sir! ^_^

Stupid GS4 with full bars. Just hates playing videos from the main site. Heck all my phones have had issues. Maybe it's a Miami thing. My old iPhone was worse.

I've got an HTC One...thing of beauty and works like a charm when it comes to playing vids off the site!