Anyone Help Me Out With A Link To Florida Falcon T-Shirt?

Tuggle'2

To each their own. I love the shirt. As a Floridian Falcon fan it's awesome. I want it and my Aunt wants to get it for my birthday.

LOL, it's cool brudder , I was just jerking your chain a little ....I have a serious love/hate relationship with the state personally, it would take hours to explain it, but as a former Palm Coast resident I fully embrace the Jagwads as a welcome distraction LOL .....laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

i have been looking but it seems to be no where online....i sent the old page an email

The original link on Facebook doesn't work. They then posted another that did and I cant find it. I am thinking it wasn't sponsored by the NFL and was taken down. Sorta like the Samuel L Jackson one last year. Sucks I really want it.

I want one for Louisiana, the in laws would kick me out their house on Sundays.

So much win, cause I don't want to be there anyway.

Walking around with that shirt on in Louisiana would automatically put you down in history of Falcon fan legend.

But If you end up missing from this board for about a year, we all will have a pretty good idea of what happened to you.