Still Fighting A Felony Domestic Abuse Charge Auburn And Lsu Along With Louisville Are Pursuing Dt Jonathan Taylor.

SacFalcFan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, we now have a verb used to describe when a team snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, ie: a "Clemsoning". We now need a word for when one program consistently will take kids from other programs that have been dismissed for behavior reasons and bring them to an environment where they almost can't get in trouble. Maybe its "Auburning"?

We all know old phrase, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying, but I'm getting really tired of this.

It's really hard to have competitive balance when there is such a moral divide going on in CFB. Maybe the problem is with those who won't sacrifice character for wins Idk.

And I know Auburn or lousivlle arent really at fault for using the system to their benefit, but ****. When you're the team that always takes the trouble led players, you start to get a reputation.

And now we've got FSU that is most definitely cheating the system. Ohhh we don't need to follow a sensible punishment plan! That's our Heisman QB. We'd lose if he was out for a long time!

And UF and their one play suspensions.

It's just fuxking annoying that half the teams say **** morals and do whatever it takes to win, and the other half won't. It doesn't really create a fair and competitive playing field when one team has their hand tied behind their back and the other team has strapped on a 3rd arm.

He blew his second chance when he strangled a female.

Well I don't know anything about this guy. I was just talking about in general. But what I do know is that what Cam and Marshall did were one time things that got them kicked out of Florida and Georgia and they weren't major crimes that should have prevented someone else from giving them another chance. Those are the two main guys that Georgia fans cry about when they always bring up this topic.

Well I don't know anything about this guy. I was just talking about in general. But what I do know is that what Cam and Marshall did were one time things that got them kicked out of Florida and Georgia and they weren't major crimes that should have prevented someone else from giving them another chance. Those are the two main guys that Georgia fans cry about when they always bring up this topic.

Taylor was arrested twice within three months. Misdemeanor theft by deception (arrested alongside your new safety) followed shortly thereafter by felony aggravated assault.

Given the indignation Falconsfan567 displays towards Jameis and Johnny Football, I find his comments ITT pretty amusing.

Johnny is just a jerk on the field. He's really not done anything off the field. Jameis has gotten in trouble numerous times off the field. I'm all for giving guys a second chance if they haven't done something really stupid like murder, rape, child molestation, ect. Stealing a laptop is a crime but really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

Johnny is just a jerk on the field. He's really not done anything off the field. Jameis has gotten in trouble numerous times off the field. I'm all for giving guys a second chance if they haven't done something really stupid like murder, rape, child molestation, ect. Stealing a laptop is a crime but really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

What about striking and strangling a female?

That's pretty bad and I don't want those guys anywhere near Auburn.

That's exactly what Taylor did. Hence why people are talking about Auburn recruiting him. I'm glad you understand the severity of it, but it doesn't seem like the Auburn coaches understand or care.

Edited by KGDawg710

It's really like a 2nd recruiting process takes place. I mean, Cams dad gets offered 200 grand for him to come to msu, right? And who knows how much auburn paid. It's like these guys hit the lottery twice, especially if they went somewhere where the money wasn't paid and then their homies on the other team start talking about how much they made. So all they have to do now is enough to get kicked out of one program, and then it's get paid all over again.

The SEC needs to recognize the potential emergent behavior and have a centralized code of conduct policy. Would go a long way to dealing with these shenanigans.