Tennessee At Georgia Week

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And not take a dump on the Worley

That was pitiful. Uga was 18 pt favorite

Yea, I'm always happy to beat an old rival but that was a pitiful performance. At home, their starting qb misses about half the game, they're still technically rebuilding and you squeak out that victory. I had this are type feeling when we beat ASU at home in '09. This is going to be a bad year. Feel free to call me Debbie Downer and throw it in my face if I'm wrong but this is going to be a year of losses and excuses.

Mason isn't good. Vols totally sold out against the run and he still could do nothing downfield. But yet they still manage 35 points running into the teeth of the defense.

UGA's defense is a travesty. They gave up 32 points at home to an all freshman OL and a backup QB. I know everyone here hates Bobo, but he's not even close to the biggest problem.

And not take a dump on the Worley

Yea, I'm always happy to beat an old rival but that was a pitiful performance. At home, their starting qb misses about half the game, they're still technically rebuilding and you squeak out that victory. I had this are type feeling when we beat ASU at home in '09. This is going to be a bad year. Feel free to call me Debbie Downer and throw it in my face if I'm wrong but this is going to be a year of losses and excuses.

Nah it's understandable but Gurley wasn't on that 09 team. I think the Dawgs will back there way into SEC championship game. The defense will improve as the year goes on. As pathetic as they are on some drives they are better than last season.

Mason isn't good. Vols totally sold out against the run and he still could do nothing downfield. But yet they still manage 35 points running into the teeth of the defense.

UGA's defense is a travesty. They gave up 32 points at home to an all freshman OL and a backup QB. I know everyone here hates Bobo, but he's not even close to the biggest problem.

I actually felt like you having to defend Bobo today. Some people get so used to saying things they just went to the default "Blame Bobo" mode. This was not on Bobo at all. There were a ton of plays Gurley made that he shouldn't have but their D was holding him in check for a minute. Should have been easy for a competent QB to pick them apart but Mason was awful. Bobo realized it and started going to some read option, etc, in an effort to mix it up. His hands were tied today and we still managed to score because our RBs were great.

I knew we wouldn't cover that at all. don't know what Vegas was thinking

the spread doesn't matter.. we won the game which is all that matters. also the spread is put out there to get activity on a game.. they do a very good job of that.. it was a 19 point start, but it moved down because money was being bet on the vols with the points.