It Was A Rough Day Yesterday To Be In Some Stadiums...

Des-pool

First up, Arizona and San Francisco. Now, I have noticed that Arizona fans are usually pretty passive and San Fran fans are usually ugly/obnoxious. We even had a huge fight outside the Georgia Dome at the 2012 playoff game and someone was killed I think, or beaten severely. It was decided later that the San Fran fans were instigating. Anyway, I am sure some San Fran fans were taking exception to Arizona beating the snot out of their team, and then this happened:

http://www.sbnation....s-brawl-stadium

Ugly, right? Now this next one is a true classic, because hey, its the Eagles, and eagles fights are always classic. What is truly wonderful about this one is that it DIDN"T INVOLVE FANS FROM THE REDSKINS, IT WAS ALL EAGLES FANS. Classic Philly, right MvCrook?

http://www.sbnation....ium-brawl-video

now, I don't think thes4e are really outside the norm, its just everyone has camera phones now and can capture the pure, unadulterated fan stupidity at its best(or is that worst?)

Anyway, enjoy...

I remember a Reds game in 96 I believe against the Dodgers. A massive fight broke out in the stands, probably 20 or so Dodger fans were swinging on everyone in sight. They had to call a delay to the game and CPD came in riot gear.

Personally, I have been in 3 fights at sporting events, getting jumped two if those times (Bengals/Falcons game, UC/Temple basketball game and Reds at Cardinals) The Reds game was on me, the Bengals game was on the Doosh that told me to 'suck his dic*' while up in my face ( I head butted him in the face knocking out his two front teeth, my reward was getting pummels by a ish load of peeps (broken nose, fractured wrist, 2 broken metacarpal, cracked ribs) The Bear cats game I was jumped in the bathroom while the first game St. Louis/Xavier were playing. My buddy Roger saved my *** and one of the Temple fans dropped his keys, which I promptly threw into the Ohio river upon exiting.

True story bros

I got sort of jumped at a Saints-Raiders game back when they were living in Los Angeles. I went in all my Saints regalia. OK, I knew what would happen and went prepared. My two boys that I had adopted for the season were MPs in the Navy. So as soon as those Raiders fans decided to try to do something about me, they had my two MPs in their face. They got up and left and we had side by side seats the rest of the game.