Falcons Struggling On The Road.

saints4life25

I'm going to attempt hone in on my inner WFW and Danight and attempt to get my troll on and help bring Falcons fans back to earth a little.

The Falcons offense has scored 93 points at home. They've basically moved the ball at will.

That being said, the Falcons have only scored 10 points on the road. They've struggled to protect their QB. Their receivers gained no seperation. The offense looked totally out of sinc.

What does this say about the Falcons? Is it a play calling problem on the road? Are they just a soft dome team? Does Ryan just have too sissy of a voice to communicate in hostile environments?

If I was a Falcons fan, I would be concerned.

Edited by saints4life25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, you will never be able to channel WFW (the king of RC) so don't even try! The last thing you should have brought up is a team and the road coming from a swamper/saints fan! That is just a silly argument at this point. Pick something we can have a serious discussion about like Breesus boxing ablity or some shite like that Jack...WFW is just sayin'cool.png

WFW you can't bring up the Saints road woes in a thread about the Falcons road woes! If you do it again I'm gonna have to ban you from posting in this thread again! This is your warning!

one game = struggling on the road.

That's pretty amazing, if you've already determined a pattern with so little information. I would go with the Falcons struggle when the offensive line is unable to present Matt with suitable protection, but that is just my guess with only one loss and one away game i wouldn't really make a topic with so little information.

one game = struggling on the road.

That's pretty amazing, if you've already determined a pattern with so little information. I would go with the Falcons struggle when the offensive line is unable to present Matt with suitable protection, but that is just my guess with only one loss and one away game i wouldn't really make a topic with so little information.

Dating back to last year, the Falcons are 1-8 in their last 9 road games. Thoughts?

Edited by saints4life25

Dating back to last year, the Falcons are 1-8 in their last 9 road games. Thoughts?

Oh you used last year, when we have

1. 4 new offensive lineman starting.

2. 2 New DB's.

3. 3 New DL's.

4. Returning pro bowl WR from IR.

5. New Special Team return man.

to many changes of the variables for me to draw any hypothesis at this point, but you show an amazing amount of skill.

I'm going to attempt hone in on my inner WFW and Danight and attempt to get my troll on and help bring Falcons fans back to earth a little.

The Falcons offense has scored 93 points at home. They've basically moved the ball at will.

That being said, the Falcons have only scored 10 points on the road. They've struggled to protect their QB. Their receivers gained no seperation. The offense looked totally out of sinc.

What does this say about the Falcons? Is it a play calling problem on the road? Are they just a soft dome team? Does Ryan just have too sissy of a voice to communicate in hostile environments?

If I was a Falcons fan, I would be concerned.

Haha this is great. Well done sir

not sure what I am excusing, just saying last years data would not likely be very valid but feel free to use it to troll and have fun, lol.

you related to a guy named swift by any chance?

Lol. I said in the OP that I'm gonna troll. I have no serious conversation to have in this thread. People who see me post often know I'm just messing around.

I'm going to attempt hone in on my inner WFW and the best in the world and legendary and Often imitated, never duplicated future RC hall of famer the one and only DaNIGHT.

Woah woah woah. FIFY!

I am the best in the world.

Ive been the best in the world since the first day i walked into RC.

I have cemented my legacy of being the best in the world.