Bridgewater Is A Passing Q B First

Bring It

This kid is a thrower.

In 3 years at Louisville he threw 781 passes for just 13 yds. under..........10,000 yards !!! He ran....or escaped.....226 times for only 170 yds. , a 0.8 yd. average only, running.

He's 6'2" - 214 lbs. ...........not small.

Many fans think of him as a Running QB.

Careful.......he's NOT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Bridgewater

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He can't do any worse than Cassel was doing.

The team averages 173.7 yards passing a game which is 31st overall.

They beat the Rams in week one because Cordelle Patterson had 102 yards on 3 carries. Once AP was removed from the equation things settled down. They scored 16 points combined in the last two games. We stick to business than we can mop the floor with this team.

This kid is a thrower.

In 3 years at Louisville he threw 781 passes for just 13 yds. under..........10,000 yards !!! He ran....or escaped.....226 times for only 170 yds. , a 0.8 yd. average only, running.

He's 6'2" - 214 lbs. ...........not small.

Many fans think of him as a Running QB.

Careful.......he's NOT.

http://en.wikipedia....ddy_Bridgewater

He's definitely a mobile QB but that doesn't mean he is a running threat. If you saw the game against NO yesterday you could see he made a fool out of Saints defense quite a few times by running around to buy time.

I agree that he is a pocket passer first. He only runs if he has to.

He can still give you a difficult time with his legs though. He made a couple of 1st downs with his legs against the Saints, but I think that was mostly do to him having 1st time nervousness when it comes to playing in the NFL.

Teddy will be less willing to take off running as he gets more adjusted to the game speed of the NFL.

a lot of people picked up some Bucs for Thursday, ask them how that went lol

there really was only one guy worth a play against us and I had him: Bobby Rainey, went ok, would have been double digit pts if no fumbles. won. Need to play him again because of byes this week anyway. Homerism aside, opposing RB's are still a must start against our defense, especially if they can catch. Matt Asiata will be hard to contain.

I think its due to his speed, as he can get out of the pocket ian a hurry. But yea he's alot like russel wilson in that he's a passing short qb. He was actually decent in that saints game. Too bad kyle Rudolph dropped some passes.

He's a passing QB for sure..........but NOT short...........6'2" is not short.

I think that the "running QB" tag got attributed to him due to his race, as ignorant as that is.

Bridgewater has a lot of potential. I'm rooting for him...any day besides this Sunday, that is.

It really did, honestly. He is evasive, but no more than Aaron Rodgers or Alex Smith. He will definitely pass all day on our ***** if he can.