Something Is Wrong

Trouble

I was looking forward to Monday morning with Pox Q&A session on how to soothe the rectal pain of taking it so deep, lube-less on a nationally televised home game while dropping to almost dead last in rushing defense with the best front seven ever assembled and my QB dressed like Little Richard during the presser. Did I miss that somewhere?

NFC South Team W L T red_arrow_down.gifPct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5 Carolina Panthers 2 1 0 .667 63 58 5 6 1-1 1-0 1-0 1.000 2-0 1.000 0-1 1L 2-1 Atlanta Falcons 2 1 0 .667 103 72 31 13 2-0 0-1 2-0 1.000 2-0 1.000 0-1 1W 2-1 New Orleans Saints 1 2 0 .333 78 72 6 10 1-0 0-2 0-1 .000 1-1 .500 0-1 1W 1-2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 0 3 0 .000 45 95 -50 6 0-2 0-1 0-2 .000 0-3 .000 0-0 3L 0-3

I don't know... can someone tell me why Carolina is listed above the TRUE division leader Atlanta with more points, higher net point, and more conference wins??

I was looking forward to Monday morning with Pox Q&A session on how to soothe the rectal pain of taking it so deep, lube-less on a nationally televised home game while dropping to almost dead last in rushing defense with the best front seven ever assembled and my QB dressed like Little Richard during the presser. Did I miss that somewhere?

Yes the Eagles won. We are happy for you

Id love too, but its harder than a mutha to get on that fugger. Literally its for family and close friends of the glazers only... which im not im afraid.

But, your buddy JB is the captain. Surely, he can make you 1st mate. Kinda like a Gilligan, only instead of an island, there's a horribly run sports franchise. As a bonus, Glennon can play Ginger.

NFC South Team W L T red_arrow_down.gifPct PF [url="http://www.nfl.com/standings?sort=OVERALL_PTS_AGAINST&

I don't know... can someone tell me why Carolina is listed above the TRUE division leader Atlanta with more points, higher net point, and more conference wins??

Because tie breakers don't come into play yet. They are 2-1 just like Atlanta and we're in first before this week so they remain.

It's OK, don't be upset to be number 2. It's still better than the last place like last year.

Out on a date with NYG4...he dressed up like Cam!

That was funny.

I am literally in tears laughing at this.