How's Roddy White Doing?

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Julio Jones is a monster when healthy, Devin Hester as shocked the naysayers (me included), Harry Douglas hasn't had a stupid drop, even Eric Weems looks legit.

That being said, how is Roddy White doing on his injury? I want the old Roddy White of pre-2013 back. That guy was a monster. I'm still expect 1500 yards from you.

So the Falcons put up almost 600 yards on the field, get almost 60 points and we want to alter it by bringing back Roddy White? I am sorry guys but its time to get out with the old and in with the new. Let Julio be the number 1, let Hester, Harry and Weems contribute. Roddy is a cool guy and all but much like Tony G or Steven Jackson, your holding this offense back. If it was my offense, you would of seen the ball spread around like they did against the bucs but with Rodgers or Freeman starting with Smith getting more carries. You marks are going to say that is not LOGICAL or Best for the team, but what I saw against the Bucs is whats best for the team.

Tony G forced Matt Ryan to look his way every down practically. Roddy White is not his former self anymore and is holding back our true number 1 in Julio. It's time we make Julio the only number 1 and let the other guys contribute and stop holding him back.

So the Falcons put up almost 600 yards on the field, get almost 60 points and we want to alter it by bringing back Roddy White? I am sorry guys but its time to get out with the old and in with the new. Let Julio be the number 1, let Hester, Harry and Weems contribute. Roddy is a cool guy and all but much like Tony G or Steven Jackson, your holding this offense back. If it was my offense, you would of seen the ball spread around like they did against the bucs but with Rodgers or Freeman starting with Smith getting more carries. You marks are going to say that is not LOGICAL or Best for the team, but what I saw against the Bucs is whats best for the team.

Tony G forced Matt Ryan to look his way every down practically. Roddy White is not his former self anymore and is holding back our true number 1 in Julio. It's time we make Julio the only number 1 and let the other guys contribute and stop holding him back.

Lol at Roddy holding the offense back laugh.png

Can I get a hit of that J you're smokin'?

You don't gameplan the same way for every team. In this instance, it really didn't matter if he was in or not. We beat our division rival while he was playing.The game was a blowout when Weems came in, Harry is always traditionally good against the Bucs, Julio is Julio when healthy, and all 3 phases of the game were going good (starting to sound like Coach Smith)By the way, Offense is not our weakness, Defense is...

Julio Jones is a monster when healthy, Devin Hester as shocked the naysayers (me included), Harry Douglas hasn't had a stupid drop, even Eric Weems looks legit.

That being said, how is Roddy White doing on his injury? I want the old Roddy White of pre-2013 back. That guy was a monster. I'm still expect 1500 yards from you.

I always wanted Roddy to hit 1500. Really thought he would do it in 2010. I hate to say this I truly do, but his time is running low. :'(

Archived