Proof Brees Is A Bad Sport And Dirty

Trouble

Look how he attacks the Vikes D player for sacking him.

Its poor sportsmanship and shows just how childish Brees really is. Brees should have been flagged for unsportman like conduct!

Legal sack and he acts like a lil baby! Nothing elite about that bad attitude!

63e98a0a4e1ee32463616a42f56fe9a0_zps8d43b83e.gif

Make him feel his age!!!! words of wisdom!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't be saying that if Brees got flagged also, you don't convert and Seattle scores and wins. In fact, you would be saying"why did Brees try to hit him".

And Matt is 6-5 and built. He could probably whip mini Brees with a hand tied behind his back. No amount of Photoshop would help Brees...

So he didn't retaliate? Good call refs

He glanced him with his small finger in a attempted assault and battery after the play. Brees should be fined and ejected for that. He was a top got for the NFLPA and does multi commercials. He is supposed to set a better example. He let his fans down and all the children in the world acting that way.

He glanced him with his small finger in a attempted assault and battery after the play. Brees should be fined and ejected for that. He was a top got for the NFLPA and does multi commercials. He is supposed to set a better example. He let his fans down and all the children in the world acting that way.

Intriguing, tell us more.

He should have been flagged also. Cam was flagged when he retaliated.

I completely understood his frustration since Cam was being hit late and having his knees twisted and driven into the turf that game after the play all **** day without a single flag thrown. Still shouldn't have lost his cool though.

Still don't like the double-standard. Cam was labeled a thug, fined, penalized, and started a huge uproar about he should've been ejected. I'm almost willing to guarantee you won't hear a **** thing about it with Brees though. It'll be more along the lines of, "That's what leaders do, he's a fiery guy".

Funny enough, one of the Raiders even came out and admitted they were actively aiming to injure Cam that game since Hardy ruined Palmer early on in that game. But nah, the media seemed to let that little tidbit slide.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Initially, I was not a fan of Oreo cookies. But as I got older, I became almost addicted to them. Give me a cold glad of milk with them and I'll probably hurt myself.

Dude.

If I were a single man living on my own

I'd probably take out two packs a night and a half a gallon of milk