Watching Other Games Today, We Have The Best Offense In The Nfl

MAD597

Watching redzone and it's not even close our offense is insane, we are even better than the Saints, Hester add a new dimension and no TG is making us throw downfield more. JJ is insane and our RB corp is the best in the NFL.

Call me a homer all you want but I'm not seeing any other team with an offense as good as ours.

Our defense however is pretty mediocre compared to what I see with other teams.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we torch the rest of the AFC North we might cam say that. They all are pretty physical although Baltimore n Pittsburgh have fallen off a bit. Bengals curb stomped us albeit without our best llinemen. We need a true test cause the Saints and Bucs ain't it. 0-1 against good defense so far

I wonder what will be said when we continue to be the NFLs top offense after this week, even AFTER playing Cincy's defense, which all but 2 other offenses below us will not have played them....especially at home as we did.

Everyone here puts a disproportionate amount of weight over having played the Bucs while dismissing the fact we played two top 10 defenses from last year, which means 66.67% of our games were against top 2013 defenses and WE STILL are #1 in NFL in defense.

It's almost as of this delusional notion exists that if you don't rack up a bunch of TDs against the NFLs top rated defense, that necessarily means you aren't really a good offense. Not possible that you played an awesome defense, on the road where no offense is going to score much unless they are hitting on all cylinders, which we clearly were not.

Watching redzone and it's not even close our offense is insane, we are even better than the Saints, Hester add a new dimension and no TG is making us throw downfield more. JJ is insane and our RB corp is the best in the NFL.

Call me a homer all you want but I'm not seeing any other team with an offense as good as ours.

Our defense however is pretty mediocre compared to what I see with other teams.

Did you say this after that beat down in CIN or are you just a homeristic homer riding high on a TB drubbing. Let's see what they do against good defenses before you claim GSOT status. Jeez son.

I agree. I still think we'd have lost the game but we'd have looked a lot better doing so.

Idk I don't think Jake or Carimi is letting Dunlap practice his tackle technique on Ryan as much as Holmes did. The difference between Cincy and the other two games is Matt bought time with his feet which led to some big plays from guys breaking off routes. Nobody can cover any receiver corps lrt alone our WR corps without good oresdure

Idk I don't think Jake or Carimi is letting Dunlap practice his tackle technique on Ryan as much as Holmes did. The difference between Cincy and the other two games is Matt bought time with his feet which led to some big plays from guys breaking off routes. Nobody can cover any receiver corps lrt alone our WR corps without good oresdure

Matt still scrambled in the Bengals game.