Saints Vs Vikings

Kevo

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing this game would send this team into dismay, however I don't see that happening. Defensively I expect them to look similar to the 2013 squad, and offensively i'm predicting a clinic. Hopefully we see some production on the ground from Robinson and PT with Ingram being injured, we can't afford to become one dimensional imo. We all believe that if this defense and offense can compliment each other the team would be a force to reckon with, hopefully that dream starts to transpire starting this week.

I hate to be the Debbie downer here, but does anyone remember third game 2012, KC coming to the Dome, suppose to be welcomed site and easy win for the Saints, well after leading 24-6 in that game they ended up losing. The QB that day? Matt freaking Casel! Look, everything is pointing towards a Saints win today, from shear better talent, to the Vikings inner problems, but history shows that not only could the Saints struggle in this game, but they could lose.

Do I see that happening? I'm going to say no, but on the other hand I wouldn't be to surprised if it did.