First - a word from Big Ben.

PITTSBURGH – Ben Roethlisberger dismissed comparisons with Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton earlier this week, though not because the Steelers quarterback has won two Super Bowls while Newton has yet to win a playoff game.

“He’s a lot better athlete than I am. He can throw it further than I can,” Roethlisberger said. “So I don’t know where the comparisons are. I guess they just say [that] because he’s big, and he’s bigger than me, too. So I guess I’ll take that as a compliment, that coaches compare me to him.”

Second -

I've been looking around the internet, Most are saying the Panthers should steamroll the Steelers..

What most don't understand is we don't have the type of offense that will steamroll a team. We have a ball control offense that tries to take 8 to 10 minutes off the clock per drive. Under Chud? I could see a steamroll happening since Chud had us scoring on 2-4 minute drives a lot of the times. Shula throw, prefers to take it slow, and it does suck sometimes, but I can't argue much about it yet. Regardless.. it normally means that at the start of the fourth, the scores will be close and the other team can still win the game.

So.. no steamroll happening, imo. Unless the Steelers find a way through our defense, while it is unlikely, no defense is immune to every offensive strategy.

I think this game will play out how most of our games are played out. Close score...until the end, unless our defense gives our offense some short fields to work with via turnovers.

On Thursday evening, the Atlanta Falcons pounded the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in front of a national audience, drawing an 8.5 rating with its duel broadcasts on NFL Network and CBS, per John Ourand of SportsBusiness Journal.

The rating brings both good and bad news for the NFL. On a positive note, the rating is up 25 percent from last year's Week 3 Thursday night game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles, which only drew a 6.8 rating despite having Andy Reid returning to Philadelphia.

The bad news is how the number paled in comparison to a week ago, when the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens got together. That game did a rating of 13.7 on CBS, according to USA Today, 38 percent higher than the Falcons-Buccaneers game. Interestingly, that number was a whopping 108 percent better than last year's Week 2 game showcasing the New York Jets and New England Patriots.

Steelers one of the most popular franchises in the NFL........their fans are littered everywhere...

Steelers one of the most popular franchises in the NFL........their fans are littered everywhere...

This is true. The steeler fans can infiltrate an opponents stadium better than any fanbase in the NFL and have since their first SB. Which WFW always found curious because allot of those steel folks were outta jobs? Maybe the teams payed there way around the league who knows?

This is true. The steeler fans can infiltrate an opponents stadium better than any fanbase in the NFL and have since their first SB. Which WFW always found curious because allot of those steel folks were outta jobs? Maybe the teams payed there way around the league who knows?

That's the truth. They are a fanbase that travels very well.. that and they are spread out so much that you'll see a fair share of those jerks waving their terrible towels in every opposing stadium the Steelers travel to. Not sure about their work situation but I do know they remind me a little of the 90s Cowboys fans, You couldn't throw a stone in any stadium without hitting a Cowboys fan back then.