Patrick Robinson Will Not Start. May Be Inactive.

saints4life25

"Fans who have made cornerback Patrick Robinson the target of all their frustration for the failures of the Saints' defense may finally get their wish. It appears highly unlikely that Robinson will start on Sunday against the Vikings. There's at least a chance he won't even be active (although recent injury additions could render that point moot)."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/09/new_orleans_saints_vs_minnesot_17.html

Reaffirms what many Saints fans believe.

I was high on him this offseason. Huge letdown.

The fact that Bush played 5 snaps last week is mind blowing. All the talk about the 3 safety formation, they sure as **** haven't used it.

I think the 3 safety set makes it's return if White can hold down the CB position. I'm also of the opinion the team entered the regular season with too little playing time for key starters during preseason, or worse yet, a lack of conditioning. Payton let his starters enjoy an easier than normal training camp.

I think the 3 safety set makes it's return if White can hold down the CB position. I'm also of the opinion the team entered the regular season with too little playing time for key starters during preseason, or worse yet, a lack of conditioning. Payton let his starters enjoy an easier than normal training camp.

White filled in decently when Greer went down last season, especially since he wasn't playing teams number ones, but when Lewis went down in the POs we saw what happened.

Now I'm hoping this move is truly what's been holding this D back, but honestly they haven't been getting much help from the passrush and we all know that is a secondary's best friend.