Prince Shembo Was Robbed Out Of A Sack

atljbo

Just got a chance to see the game again... That was a sack fumble I guess Smitty didnt want to pile on by challenging that call but for a team that came in this game with zero sacks... I would want that sack in the books.

Shembo has been an pleasant surprise... I still think we miss Spoon but Shembo is def a good little developing surprise

Just got a chance to see the game again... That was a sack fumble I guess Smitty didnt want to pile on by challenging that call but for a team that came in this game with zero sacks... I would want that sack in the books.

Shembo has been an pleasant surprise... I still think we miss Spoon but Shembo is def a good little developing surprise

agreed he can most def turn into a solid lb in a yr or two, hopefully for us a lot sooner

I don't know if they could have challenged since it was whistled dead before a recovery, but I doubt we would have challenged anyway. We still have to play them at their house.

they ruled it a forward pass ... It could have been challenged .. The Bucs would have kept the possession on the ball tho

No point? That was 17 yd difference.

??? This was the play right after the 4th quarter started. The ball was rolling laterally about 8 yards behind the LOS.

Refs blew the whistle before the ball was recovered, killing the play. There was no point reviewing because we wouldn't have gotten the ball or loss of yards. Was kind of funny that Mike Carey just said they wouldn't swallow the whistles until 4:00 or so was left and those bumf*ck refs immediately started making plans for what they would do after the game.

I don't know if they could have challenged since it was whistled dead before a recovery, but I doubt we would have challenged anyway. We still have to play them at their house.

Yep. The Falcons wouldn't have gotten the fumble and recovery since the play was blown dead. Officials are told to let the play go if there is any question about if it's a fumble because then you can always go back and change it to an incomplete pass. If you blow the play dead then it's over.

I wonder how would spoon play with Shembo next to him? Maybe by nest season Shembo will prove he is the best MLb on this team take over the defensive leadership and just let spoon be spoon(was better when he just played without being the D leader) and having Wor and Bartu as backups would give us a nice ILB core

I wonder how would spoon play with Shembo next to him? Maybe by nest season Shembo will prove he is the best MLb on this team take over the defensive leadership and just let spoon be spoon(was better when he just played without being the D leader) and having Wor and Bartu as backups would give us a nice ILB core

That would actually require Spoon being on the field. When's the last time he played? LOL.