Devin And Deion Share A Moment

Tribal Chief

Thanks I hadn't seen that. Emotional stuff right there. Deions the reason I follow the falcs - first play I ever saw was deion returning a kick return in 1997 I think and I couldn't believe how freakishly athletic he was. Imagine the odds of the first game I ever saw being a falcons game in the late 90's???? Thank god I could have even a cowboy, niner or cheese head - lol

Love that Deion has come back to Atlanta and is helping us with his profile because most other commentators seem to despise Atlanta from what I see. Was a bit Meeh on the yester signing but its been solid as much for the wr ability

It was getting so warm and fuzzy I half expected Captain Obvious from the Hotels.com commercial to walk onto the set and hand them a room key. But fo realz, that was a serious display of man love.

:lol:

You'd think it was MCM (Man Crush Monday) or sum'n...it was getting real gooey throughout that interview. All in all, it's understood though...a very emotional moment for two guys bonded through football who's names are written in the NFL history books.

One thing about Hester that people always forget about. Despite all of the talent, and speed he has. He plays with fundamentals and instinct. That play when Toilolo fumbled, Hester was not only alert to make a quick play with a tackle and strip of the ball. He also wasted no time jumping on the loose ball. We throw so many turnovers away, and that deserves some notice.

Thanks I hadn't seen that. Emotional stuff right there. Deions the reason I follow the falcs - first play I ever saw was deion returning a kick return in 1997 I think and I couldn't believe how freakishly athletic he was. Imagine the odds of the first game I ever saw being a falcons game in the late 90's???? Thank god I could have even a cowboy, niner or cheese head - lol

even is truth logo is in the falcons font.

Love that Deion has come back to Atlanta and is helping us with his profile because most other commentators seem to despise Atlanta from what I see. Was a bit Meeh on the yester signing but its been solid as much for the wr ability