Falcon Players Are League Leaders

DrunkOffFalcohol

Matt Ryan leads the league in passing yards with 965 followed by Nick Foles with 653.

Next is Julio with 365 recieving yards followed by Jordy Nelson with 292.

Lastly Paul Worrilow leads the league in tackles with 35 tackles followed by Dashon Goldson with 26.

Very impressive and pleasing.

Edited by @zae2stomachs

Guest Negatorris

The rest of week 3 hasn't been played yet, to be fair.

Yeah I don't understand why people keep posting stats like this. We may still be at the top in some categories after Monday night but right now we have played more games than everyone but the Sucs.

It's kind of disappointing we don't have more league leads than that, considering we're a game ahead of everybody.

Though also to be fair it will be somewhat difficult for anyone to catch Ryan or Worr.

We do have more league leads than that. Julio leads in receptions, 1st downs, and 20+ yard plays. He didn't go into every stat.

Yeah I don't understand why people keep posting stats like this. We may still be at the top in some categories after Monday night but right now we have played more games than everyone but the Sucs.

Agree. Must be the massive inferiority complex this fan base has. Reduced to searching the web night and day for some claim to fame for the team and/or its players, no matter how trivial. Sad.

I'm pretty sure I saw today that we are leading the NFL in fantasy football DEF/ST points. Move over Carolina, Cincy, and Seatlle, there is a new defensive juggernaut in the league!!

I started Atlanta D in fantasy football this week. They got me 31 points! That's believing in your team.

And yes, I am bragging. 31 is a helluva game for anybody in the league I play in, nevermind by a defense.

Because I have lived in Atlanta and followed the Falcons for many decades longer than you've been alive. And, regardless of how you may feel about me or my posts, to be perfectly honest, I just want a Lombardi, DAMMIT.

Well considering I was born in '78 and the team was founded in '66, I'd say decades would be a stretch.

However I can definitely see you looking like the picture in your signature.

Because I have lived in Atlanta and followed the Falcons for many decades longer than you've been alive. And, regardless of how you may feel about me or my posts, to be perfectly honest, I just want a Lombardi, DAMMIT.

We may never get one in our lifetime...don't let it ruin your Sundays...Mondays and Thursdays :)