Since I Am Feeling Froggy About Making Gifs Tonight.

dirtybird2k5

Have the first sack of the season.

2014-09-20_002529.gif

Mass looked confused on the snap, like... did this tight end really not try to chip me? Tee time, b***hes!

Man if there is one thing about Mass, it's when he gets a sack, he lays the freaking wood. I love it. Like that sac he had on Kaeperdink. Just watching it you can feel it in your bones. OUCH!!

I really wish someone would make a Freddie Falcon Streaker tackle gif. :lol:

Man if there is one thing about Mass, it's when he gets a sack, he lays the freaking wood. I love it. Like that sac he had on Kaeperdink. Just watching it you can feel it in your bones. OUCH!!

I really wish someone would make a Freddie Falcon Streaker tackle gif. laugh.png

Gimme the link. I'm too drunk to search for it right now.

;)

I thought the Freddie Falcon thing was a skit. That was a real streaker that our mascot laid out????

Definitely a skit lol

Thanks to liability laws, the streaker could potentially sue the Falcons organization if he got hurt by getting tackled by Freddie. Freddie would then lose his job because of the liability nightmare he created.

Edited by Mr. Lubba Lubba©

And here's Shembos uncredited sack/fumble. I was okay with letting this play go while watching the game, but the more I think about it, I think it was a mistake by Smitty to not challenge this. But as you can see Shembo is lined up outside, and the stunt confused the LT, leaving Shembo untouched towards the quarterback.I think as the season progresses, Shembo will see more snaps, both inside and outside. He's played really good the times he's gotten into the game. He may develop into a pass rushing threat, and he seems to be pretty good in coverage as well.

ixl2GJ.gif

_PhcID.gif

nqkINY.gif