Next 6 games on the road for 4, got 2 at home. Good news none of the next 6 teams made the playoffs last year and the only team that ( on paper ) could gives us trouble is the lions, but that's a home game lol. 7-2 minn, sucs, giants, lions, Bears ,Ravens no particular order. B-more is not good imo. bears in the dome, Minn No AP, giants = Sucs level. predictions?

Good news none of the next 6 teams made the playoffs last year

teams playing us can say the same thing though, "Falcons game should be a win, they didn't make the playoffs last year .. barely made it to 4 wins"

-@Minn: we didn't have a good showing in our first road game of the year (Vikings have had a blowout win/loss and now face the Saints). But we've got plenty of time for planning/healing injuries.

-@Giants: they're 0-2 but it could still be a tough game. They've got 2 rough games before us and could really easily be 0-4 (and if they are, they'll definitely come out fighting hard looking to avoid 0-5)

-H, Bears:still 3 games away but they've lost to an undefeated Bills team and well, did THAT to the 49ers in their place. Thankfully we're at home

-@Ravens: another rough hostile road environment, they play the Bengals after us ... maybe that game will be on their minds more

-London/Lions: "Home" team are 3-5

Edited by HotLantaFalcon

Minn still no AP, they got the patterson Kid, Other than that IDK much about them road game with a lot of time to heal/game plan. should win this. giants are bad, maybe bucs bad, their ready to throw Eli under the bus. again road game ? Bears had the nice win in San Fran, they also might have their REC healthy and forte is always tough, They are pretty banged up now, depends how healthy they are, and we are in the dome. Ravens look like the toughest game, but also lost Rice, who do they got besides Steve Smith?

road again for fun I see Falcons going atleast 3-1...bucs win, lions in London, good DL, Secondary horrible. bush tate CJ Stafford ?? let's say 1-1 6-3 and a lot of luck 7-2 Assuming we play more like Saints/bucs and less like Cincy.

Guest Negatorris

Next 6 games on the road for 4, got 2 at home. Good news none of the next 6 teams made the playoffs last year and the only team that ( on paper ) could gives us trouble is the lions, but that's a home game lol. 7-2 minn, sucs, giants, lions, Bears ,Ravens no particular order. B-more is not good imo. bears in the dome, Minn No AP, giants = Sucs level. predictions?

Ravens can beat us. They have HFA + a way better defense.

as for predictions, after the Bucs game I think I'll just sit back and watch and refrain from them (at least until I have a better sense of where we stand)

I feel you. After the Bengals game, I felt there was a great chance a hungry Bucs team could come in here and ambush the Falcons while they were still in shock from their azz-whooping to Cinncy three days prior. But the Falcons almost always do the opposite of what you expect. This season so far has been a perfect example: Coming off a down year, a lot of new faces on the team, shaky defense; Saints in the discussion for Super Bowl this year. Falcons play a game for the ages, Ryan has the best game of his career, we get the W. Second game, we're flying high, we know the Bengals team well, and their best offensive weapon, AJ Green, is out. Falcons win. Uh, no. Falcons lose and get totally dominated. Offense falls apart, defense plays like a recreational league team of 45-55 year olds and gets trashed. So, looking at the first two games, maybe Tampa beats us? We literally beat them like rented mules on national television.

I'm with you, dude. I don't have the faintest clue what Atlanta Falcon team will show up, nor do I have any inkling of what type of game plan we go into the game with for the Vikings or any other team on the schedule. The Vikings have QB issues and the whole team is in turmoil over losing the face of their franchise in the past few unbelievable days. We should go in and beat this team by at least 7 to 10 points, maybe more. But, who knows, really, what this team will do? I know I don't.

is London considered HOME?

I feel you. After the Bengals game, I felt there was a great chance a hungry Bucs team could come in here and ambush the Falcons while they were still in shock from their azz-whooping to Cinncy three days prior. But the Falcons almost always do the opposite of what you expect. This season so far has been a perfect example: Coming off a down year, a lot of new faces on the team, shaky defense; Saints in the discussion for Super Bowl this year. Falcons play a game for the ages, Ryan has the best game of his career, we get the W. Second game, we're flying high, we know the Bengals team well, and their best offensive weapon, AJ Green, is out. Falcons win. Uh, no. Falcons lose and get totally dominated. Offense falls apart, defense plays like a recreational league team of 45-55 year olds and gets trashed. So, looking at the first two games, maybe Tampa beats us? We literally beat them like rented mules on national television.

I'm with you, dude. I don't have the faintest clue what Atlanta Falcon team will show up, nor do I have any inkling of what type of game plan we go into the game with for the Vikings or any other team on the schedule. The Vikings have QB issues and the whole team is in turmoil over losing the face of their franchise in the past few unbelievable days. We should go in and beat this team by at least 7 to 10 points, maybe more. But, who knows, really, what this team will do? I know I don't.

I totally agree....

we just need to find consistency & identity right now on road games.

I like our odds to come out 7-2, even 6-3 wouldn't be the end of the world. 4 of our last 6 games are at home down the stretch. Ravens and Lions games will be the hardest, I really hope we win the next 2 to build up some momentum. Minnesota game could still go either way, remember their HC used to be the DC for the Bengals and will scheme against us the same way. It will be a good test to see if we made adjustments.