More Matt Ryan Quick Facts

jdawg4876

usually I wouldnt post these yet since the resto f the league has yet to play, but lets be honest if matt ryan had stayed in he would have inflated these rankings even more, so I think no matter what they are really relevant.

• 2014 League Ranks:
    1st in NFL in TD (7)
    6th in NFL in CMP% (68.5)
    1st in NFL in YDS (965)
    8th in NFL in RAT (105.1)

Honestly, I'm surprised he ranks so low in a few of those lol

He is ranked higher if you filter it to QB's with over 50 attempts. He'd rank 4th in rating and 4th in completion percentage.

You've got guys ranked high now with a small number of plays that won't be ranked that high at the end of the season. Also, since he's played 3 games, he should be leading in yardage, but he does rank 2nd in yards/game.

He is ranked higher if you filter it to QB's with over 50 attempts. He'd rank 4th in rating and 4th in completion percentage.

You've got guys ranked high now with a small number of plays that won't be ranked that high at the end of the season. Also, since he's played 3 games, he should be leading in yardage, but he does rank 2nd in yards/game.

what cracks me up is the good old "50 attempts" cutoff at this point implies that QBs have attempted at least 25 passes per game

Matt only threw 24 last night laugh.png

Guest Negatorris

Rankings don't really matter after a TNF game. Gotta wait until Tuesday after every team plays and the stats are averaged.

Since we played before anyone, offensive stats are boosted.

For every other team, it is only 2 games. I am pretty sure that number will trend downward

of course, but there will still probably 4 or 5 guys with a 100 QB rating by the end of the season. i remember when it used to be impressive to break 90. we used to be happy when vick broke 80-85% and thats not even a shot at vick, it was just they way things were. lol