Let's Be Happy But Not Delusional

kelvin31063

I'll be the first to say that last night was great and as a fan it made me almost delusional...yet again(as I was after Week 1's spectacular showing). This team is very talented and that's being modest. However, it seems our offense tends to underperform tremendously versus great defenses and our defense...well...good game last night. I love what this team did last night on both sides of the ball and I won't take anything from it. I just won't be able to tell who this team truly is until Week 8. We need to face decent teams consecutively and see how our coaching staff adjusts the schemes. But I'm happy nevertheless and I get to ride this high for another week because I'm sure my Bulldogs will be beating Troy this weekend!

I love this victory but by now none of us should be comfortable. The Bucs may very well be the worst team in the NFL and we blew them out of the water, I just hope this team doesn't get too comfortable when they play the Vikes.

I hope they don't let their backup running back run all over them. I won't move close to getting too excited until we play and beat Baltimore and Chicago. If we win those 2 games, they will go a long way

Delusional as in this team is completely fixed. Our Defense will perform equal or close to it did last night consistently. I hope our receivers continue to get separation and find open spots on the field because we all know how they ALL can completely disappear when facing a good defense.

There is no perfect team, every one has something to fix. This is NFL not like UGA playing Georgia southern.

Being delusional is one of the better parts of being an NFL fan.

One week, you are on top the of the world - your team is unbeatable and on a one way track of destroying all opposition. Your leaders are the best in the league. Life is good and you are high-stepping your way through the rest of your life's realities on the way to the next anticipated voyage into greatness.

The next week, you are skulking around, avoiding eyes, mumbling under your breath. Your season is over. All coaches should immediately be fired. All trainers should be tied up and whipped until they admit to the horrible job they are doing. All players should be traded or cut.

It's the life of a true NFL fan.

This is our high-stepping week. Let us enjoy it. There is time enough for anxiety when the next game is on.

Being delusional is one of the better parts of being an NFL fan.

One week, you are on top the of the world - your team is unbeatable and on a one way track of destroying all opposition. Your leaders are the best in the league. Life is good and you are high-stepping your way through the rest of your life's realities on the way to the next anticipated voyage into greatness.

The next week, you are skulking around, avoiding eyes, mumbling under your breath. Your season is over. All coaches should immediately be fired. All trainers should be tied up and whipped until they admit to the horrible job they are doing. All players should be traded or cut.

It's the life of a true NFL fan.

This is our high-stepping week. Let us enjoy it. There is time enough for anxiety when the next game is on.

Amen, Tandy, Amen.

2 down 6 to go in the Division, why shouldn't folks be happy?

I'll be the first to say that last night was great and as a fan it made me almost delusional...yet again(as I was after Week 1's spectacular showing). This team is very talented and that's being modest. However, it seems our offense tends to underperform tremendously versus great defenses and our defense...well...good game last night. I love what this team did last night on both sides of the ball and I won't take anything from it. I just won't be able to tell who this team truly is until Week 8. We need to face decent teams consecutively and see how our coaching staff adjusts the schemes. But I'm happy nevertheless and I get to ride this high for another week because I'm sure my Bulldogs will be beating Troy this weekend!

Rottenecards_8812197_jw2kkmk9yx.png

Man, I bet a lot of you are really fun at a party.

Most knowledgable Falcon fans realize this team still has flaws, but it isn't even 24 hours after an epic beat down of one of division foes and we're told essentially to "turn the music down?"

(Cranks music up as loud as it will go).