Bierman's Performance Thurs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got lucky when a running back dropped a perfectly-placed pass and also belly flopped on an embarrassing missed tackle. Hard to believe he made the team for anything but loyalty at this point.

Wouldn't say lucky. He was put in a very difficult situation by being placed on Rainey.

When Nolan called that play he was probably banking on McCown not seeing the mismatch.

Grimes Achilles injury = TATF "Cut him, he relies on his athleticism and he's old" (Returns to pro bowl form)

Peters Achilles injury = TATF " Cut him, he's a big guy and we're stacked at DT anyway, he doesn't fit 3/4. (Balls out)

Biermann Achilles injury = TATF " He'll be fine once he gets his confidence back, he's versatile!!" (Still sucks)

Yep, this is about it.

He did alright in coverage and stopping the run. Didn't get any unblocked shots at the QB or fumbles though.

I thought his performance was good. I think Yall just wanna see more of Goodman an Map that yall just think all of Biermann's performances are awful. From my POV he had a lot of hurries and made some good coverages plays, while also making a fire open field tackles. Can't ask for much more from a primary rotation player... Outta 100 his peformance was a solid 71

Donkey balls......

He got lucky when a running back dropped a perfectly-placed pass and also belly flopped on an embarrassing missed tackle. Hard to believe he made the team for anything but loyalty at this point.

^^THIS^^^

Kroy didn't break up that pass, it hit the RB's hands and he didn't hold on. I'll admit I was impressed that KB managed to stay with him, but reality is I don't know where he started from. He could have been lined up in that spot and had just turned around for all I know, LOL

I saw him on the pass break up and was impressed,he stayed with his man step for step,that was an accomplishment for a big man,and one coming off such a devistating injury,let's see how /if he progresses.It may be a mental thing,just needs his confidence back.He is getting some competition so it may push him to do better.getting sacks last night has to have broken the mental barrier for the defense,I KNOW we will see more in the next game(s).

I think Kroy could easily be replaced and we'd never notice any downside. However, him running step for step with Rainey, I think, was very impressive. Sure, the ball was actually dropped by the receiver but having Biermann in his ear surely contributed to this as anticipating contact can affect concentration.

One should never let their disdain for a player override said player's good work. No harm is saying "good play" or "good job!"

Edited by Quarterback

He did alright in coverage and stopping the run. Didn't get any unblocked shots at the QB or fumbles though.

Just rewatched the game and I have to agree - solid coverage on the rb and his action to throw the hand over the ball was good. Regardless of whether it was a drop or a pass breakup the fact remains it was a nice play. He made some nice plays on the goaline in the 2nd quarter for tackles for minimal gain. Overall solid game against the run and people like 'Flying Falcon' can't see the truth thru the hate haze. He's gone next year no doubt but he will also improve as the season progressors. I think that mass, shembo, maponga etc will see more snaps as they get more time in the defence.

Ill reiterate he had an OK game but he should see less snaps going forward. I'm preaching less hate boys - especially after a game he was not overly bad

Just rewatched the game and I have to agree - solid coverage on the rb and his action to throw the hand over the ball was good. Regardless of whether it was a drop or a pass breakup the fact remains it was a nice play. He made some nice plays on the goaline in the 2nd quarter for tackles for minimal gain. Overall solid game against the run and people like 'Flying Falcon' can't see the truth thru the hate haze. He's gone next year no doubt but he will also improve as the season progressors. I think that mass, shembo, maponga etc will see more snaps as they get more time in the defence.

Ill reiterate he had an OK game but he should see less snaps going forward. I'm preaching less hate boys - especially after a game he was not overly bad

Good for you! Nothing wrong with paying one a compliment.

From what I seen Biermann is making his way back around to NFL speed same for Peters. They both had flashes last night.

Peters came back with a vengeance. He straight up said "What Injury!" and went out there and balled. I wanna see more of that. I have always been a fan of Kroy's, but he really needs to pick his game up big time or he will lose it and rightfully so.

Peters came back with a vengeance. He straight up said "What Injury!" and went out there and balled. I wanna see more of that. I have always been a fan of Kroy's, but he really needs to pick his game up big time or he will lose it and rightfully so.

Don't get me wrong I would love to see Goodman and Maponga get more snaps, but Kroy did nothing to lose his job last night. And yes Big Pete is showing why we drafted him so high a few years back last night!

Agree - not like we can say hey peters has had longer to recovery from his Injury also.......

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Grimes Achilles injury = TATF "Cut him, he relies on his athleticism and he's old" (Returns to pro bowl form)

Peters Achilles injury = TATF " Cut him, he's a big guy and we're stacked at DT anyway, he doesn't fit 3/4. (Balls out)

Biermann Achilles injury = TATF " He'll be fine once he gets his confidence back, he's versatile!!" (Still sucks)

Guilty